Television series have ruined movies for me.

It was only weird for me the first episode or two of the next season. After that I forgot what whitfield even looked like compared to the new guy. It worked for me and I enjoyed all seasons

Yeah I watched it all regardless, the first dude was just perfect for the role imo.

Yeah I watched it all regardless, the first dude was just perfect for the role imo.
Yep. Sad fucking shame that was. You see this dude in peak fucking physical condition. Cancer brings any man low. It doesnt care how healthy you are. How much you can bench. It strikes anyone. Anywhere. Sobering thought.

I still prefer movies, I'd rather watch a movie every night rather than TV series.

There are maybe a handful of TV shows that I would consider close to my favorite movies

Miami Vice
Twin Peaks OG
Millenium
True Dick 1
That's pretty much it
I think you might be getting old... :p
There’s definitely much better tv series out there now. Some of those were good but I wouldn’t even rank them against some of the stuff that’s out there now

[QUOTE="Blayt7hh, post: 158748153, member: 86409"]I think you might be getting old... :p
There’s definitely much better tv series out there now. Some of those were good but I wouldn’t even rank them against some of the stuff that’s out there now[/QUOTE]
that is undeniably true

Too Old to Die Young is pretty fucking weird. my girl was getting annoyed through the slow progression sequences. then I started getting annoyed at her getting annoyed at the pace which in turn led me to getting annoyed with the slowness. funny how that works.

Myrcella Baratheon is in it. I didn't even notice until my girl pointed that out. from that point on I couldn't imagine her speaking without an accent.

I'm also retired, any binge recommendations? I feel like I've seen everything

I'm just getting into Amazon series. Bosch was the last one. The Expanse is good.
Good Omens was fun. Jack Ryan, Hanna, Carnival Row, The Man in the High Castle and Tin Star are others I watched and enjoyed.

That makes way more sense for me. If you cant have a good season in 10 episodes chances are the story sucks.

I think 10 works out about perfectly.

Back