• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Teh Chris wins, thoughts on the multiple eyepokes? *** MERGED ***

I’m getting really tired of the commentators doing nothing but mouthing the company line. That should have been a NC and none of them were willing to say it. Then I had to watch the BS Jiri stoppage again. The UFC needs an integrity boost, because it seems like it’s starting to get closer to WWE.

I dont understand what he did, he was winning that fight. Terrible.

I'd definitely lol if Weidman beat Poatan. Still undefeated against Brazilians.

If you go back to the PBP thread where Weidman broke his leg I just commented "HAHAHAH" as it happened and I don't take that back

Most unlikeable UFC fighter I've ever seen. Guy runs around with his hands up after a leg break win and shits on Bruno for having the audacity to get eye poked 4 times
He never celebrated a leg break, he had no idea it was broke then stopped as soon as he knew it was broke

The guy is completely delusional and dishonest, What a clown.

It was a shitty and unfair outcome, but on the bright side now he thinks he still got it, and he’s making some kind of comeback, so we get to see him get knocked out again.

Give him Poatan next please.
He was winning the entire fight anyway. Who cares, the entire hate for the guy is because he beat the living shit out of Anderson

In full speed / real time, there is no way you catch both of those pokes, because I didn't and we had a perfect view from HD cameras.

Bruno absolutely crumbled to the ground like he got starched.

The commission reviewed it and called back the TKO, and judged the fight up to that point. Chris still wins, but doesn't get a TKO. Sucks, but a decision win for Chris is how that fight ended.

Well he poked him in the eyes like 3 times before the poke finish.

Who knows how much those eye pokes badly damaged Silva's eye for the rest of the fight. Silva being fouled non stop can change the momentum in favour of the guy doing the fouls in the fight quickly.

And the referee is standing right next to them in plain view of the action ffs

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back