Tefo's Dad acting out.

Looks like Teofimo junior has deleted his twitter and instagram accounts.

Classic case of a failed fighter living vicariously through their child's success. 'My son is gonna....' STFU.
I bet you he tells tales of back when he was a fighter and still living that era...like uncle rico...
e796604b86ae0d6ccef24d6f3d67fa89.gif

You have to be a special kind of asshole when out of a group of Angel Garcia, Kenny Porter and Teo's dad, your the worst of the bunch.

I would pay HUGE money to see Lopez (senior) and Angel Garcia fight. Both are delusional, both live vicariously through their sons, and both think they are some sort of tough guy.

What makes you think Teofimo brings "the big bucks"? He's a flash in the pan at this point with a lot of career rebuilding to do. There's a reason everybody was saying Triller overbid for the Kambosos fight, and there's also a reason Triller had to bow out and DAZN picked up the pieces.
Teo wasn't a box office cash cow BEFORE the Kambosos fight, and he sure as fuck isn't now.

All the more reason to take the fight as teo has more name value and brings more money than anyone. So take the easy money as teo best Loma.

Would you rather see Taylor fight what’s his name or teo his next fight

triller backed out as this fight took many leaps through hoops and almost 2 years to make over a fight that nobody wanted to see. Sure it was a fun outcome.

there isn’t any fighter for Taylor unless he moves up and gets beaten up by Bud or takes the biggest fight available which is teo.

who the hell do you want Taylor to fight which is a bigger name. And would make him more money.

I rooted for Loma over teo. Teo over kambosis. I’d root for Taylor over teo.

I don’t pick sides and act like I’m clueless on who is the biggest fight available for each guy.

I don’t get paid to tow a line. I just want to see the best fights available.

and you’re questioning teos name and draw and what he bring to the table and you’re like “ why would he fight teo when he can fight jack Cantrell”

and you say it with a straight face. And I’m like teo is a name x100 over jack Cantrell. Or kambosis. you say teo is done. Ok fine. Drive a bail on his coffin and have your biggest payday ever despite being a unified champ.

Who do you want Taylor to fight next. Barry Lutz. Bob cranes nephew?

What the hell are you talking about. No name value bigger than teo. You say he’s shot. Whoop him then for your biggest day as Ava prize fighte

My 10 year old likes teo as he does fortnite dances.

my son isn’t a fan of Toney. Pernell. Hearns or hagler.
Take that gimmick and cash in.

All the more reason to take the fight as teo has more name value and brings more money than anyone. So take the easy money as teo best Loma.

Would you rather see Taylor fight what’s his name or teo his next fight

triller backed out as this fight took many leaps through hoops and almost 2 years to make over a fight that nobody wanted to see. Sure it was a fun outcome.

there isn’t any fighter for Taylor unless he moves up and gets beaten up by Bud or takes the biggest fight available which is teo.

who the hell do you want Taylor to fight which is a bigger name. And would make him more money.

I rooted for Loma over teo. Teo over kambosis. I’d root for Taylor over teo.

I don’t pick sides and act like I’m clueless on who is the biggest fight available for each guy.

I don’t get paid to tow a line. I just want to see the best fights available.

and you’re questioning teos name and draw and what he bring to the table and you’re like “ why would he fight teo when he can fight jack Cantrell”

and you say it with a straight face. And I’m like teo is a name x100 over jack Cantrell. Or kambosis. you say teo is done. Ok fine. Drive a bail on his coffin and have your biggest payday ever despite being a unified champ.

Who do you want Taylor to fight next. Barry Lutz. Bob cranes nephew?

What the hell are you talking about. No name value bigger than teo. You say he’s shot. Whoop him then for your biggest day as Ava prize fighte

My 10 year old likes teo as he does fortnite dances.

my son isn’t a fan of Toney. Pernell. Hearns or hagler.
Take that gimmick and cash in.
Solid rant, but I was talking about Kambosos.

How the fuck did Teo not have a rematch clause as the unified champ? Is that another ass-raping move his all-wise father is to blame for? What the hell is with that?

Or am I wrong? I thought I saw somewhere no rematch clause in the contract.

How the fuck did Teo not have a rematch clause as the unified champ? Is that another ass-raping move his all-wise father is to blame for? What the hell is with that?

As far as I'm aware, there is no rematch clause. Hence why everyone and their dogs are calling Kambosos out.

I don't think he considered the possibility of losing. He genuinely thought he was going to wash Kambosis in the first, and was throwing wreckless.

I'd imagine it was a pretty similar reason Loma didn't have a rematch clause against Teo. Neither thought they were going to lose.

It might be impossible with that collection of belts and competing mandatories. Loma didn’t have one against Teo which is crazy. Teo was on his first defense on most of the belts and second for IBF only.

1) There was no rematch clause in teo / kambosis as it was a mandatory that went to purse buds you would normally only have a rematch clause in a voluntary defence or if both fighters agree it as part of the terms.

2) Taylor has to fight jack Cantrell it after he agreed a deal to step aside for Taylor to fight for undisputed

3) Taylor has said he will want to move up after the Cantrell fight and hates teo as far as I understand so that fight isn’t very likely especially now

As far as I'm aware, there is no rematch clause. Hence why everyone and their dogs are calling Kambosos out.

I don't think he considered the possibility of losing. He genuinely thought he was going to wash Kambosis in the first, and was throwing wreckless.

I'd imagine it was a pretty similar reason Loma didn't have a rematch clause against Teo. Neither thought they were going to lose.

It might be impossible with that collection of belts and competing mandatories. Loma didn’t have one against Teo which is crazy. Teo was on his first defense on most of the belts and second for IBF only.

I hear you on not thinking you'll lose, but holy smokes. As an example, Tyson/Douglas. Anything can happen. It's one night.

Let's see what we find going forward. Maybe nobody makes that mistake again.

I still don't get why you wouldn't always insist as the champ that you have a rematch option if you lose.

1) There was no rematch clause in teo / kambosis as it was a mandatory that went to purse buds you would normally only have a rematch clause in a voluntary defence or if both fighters agree it as part of the terms.

<seedat>

Gotcha.

I still don't get why you wouldn't always insist as the champ that you have a rematch option if you lose.
I don't get it either. Eddie Hearn seems to do it for all his champs, so I'm surprised more promoters aren't doing it.

I don't get it either. Eddie Hearn seems to do it for all his champs, so I'm surprised more promoters aren't doing it.
Because they always agree the terms amicably and they don’t go to purse bids. Also not all of Eddie’s rematches are mandatories Ruiz wasn’t for AJ nor povetkin for whyte. Uysk was for AJ but he was happy with the clause being part of the deal

I hear you on not thinking you'll lose, but holy smokes. As an example, Tyson/Douglas. Anything can happen. It's one night.

Let's see what we find going forward. Maybe nobody makes that mistake again.

What I mean is that when you have three belts, it might not be possible from a contractual standpoint to get three organizations to align.

We don't need another Danny Garcia's Dad acting like a thuggish fool.

Reactions: JSN

Just heard his post-fight interview with Radio Raheem.

This is legitimately some of the most delusional shit that I've ever heard from anybody involved at the highest level in combat sports. It's as bad as what Wilder was saying after the second Fury fight.

Last edited:

Just heard his post-fight interview with Radio Raheem.

This is legitimately some of the most delusional shit that I've ever heard from anybody involved at the highest level in combat sports. It's as bad as what Wilder was saying after the second Fury.

Terrible. I think they get so used to talking bullshit when they're winning, but don't understand, once you lose, bullshit is redundant. Let's hope behind the scenes they're more realistic.

Back