Crime Teens knock out cop in California

It's too bad more of the men in the area did not stand up against these scumbags. All that cop needed is 1-2 men and those wannabe thugs would have got their asses kicked.

must have been a really nice cellphone with expensive case and everything

Wait, am I supposed to care about a cop getting his ass kicked?
When he acts like a responsible citizen trying to help somebody that had something stolen from them, then yes. Even generally, sometimes yes.

That was a sweet duck to avoid that first big shot. He really tried to be a decent person not pulling his gun. Teens were lucky. We were bad teens when we were younger.. We just had it in our DNA not to attack adults unless absolutely necessary.

LOL at a mod deleting my post. Most likely @panamaican. He's very sensitive when it comes to minorities.

Dude, don't take your "job" so seriously.

Video is in the link and goes into detail as to what happened

Girl's phone got stolen and she confronts the group of teens. Off duty cop tries to help and gets beat up by the group

https://www.ktvu.com/news/off-duty-...ville-after-helping-woman-robbed-of-cellphone

Go search Philadelphia mob attack (not italian mob, lol). Definitely a defense that citizens should be able to own AR-15s.

If you got your ass kicked who would be your first call??? LOL.

"help...." sobs intensely "help...I just got my ass handed to me by Bushwick motherfucking Bill..well he is dead but he was a midget"

Little bastards raised in the sewer.

Should you care about a good Samaritan getting his ass kicked? Yes, yes you should.

Off your meds today?

It's a bad response. @The Diplomat. I didn't "like" it, and I don't like it.

BTW, @LogicalInsanity and @The Diplomat, in Billy Martin's (the former baseball player and then more famously manager) autobiography, he describes knocking out a cop in California when he was a teenager. He says the truant officer was giving him a hard time but that he had a legitimate excuse, and the officer wouldn't listen and then threw him against the wall, and he braced for the impact, pushed off, spun around and KO'd him. No repercussions were described. He was born in '28, so that would have been in the '40s.

LOL at a mod deleting my post. Most likely @panamaican. He's very sensitive when it comes to minorities.

Dude, don't take your "job" so seriously.
raw

Everything isn't about me, lol.

Yes. If any one of us get our ass kicked by some jerk, we're calling the cops. You can deny it, but you're not calling the dude down the street to help you. You're calling the police, because you want to file a police report, and you want it on record. If someone's harassing you, same thing. If you don't care about the safety of our law enforcement officers then you're a fool.
But maybe all that edge you have will help you, somehow.
<LikeReally5>

So progressive...

wonder what the reaction would be if the cop shot few of those punks ?

Hands up, don’t shoot, blm n they were all good kids targeted by a rogue cop

Before I watched the video I guessed what the people involved in the attacked would look. Got it right again.

Is it my fault, am I wrong for the stereotypes to be confirmed more often than not? Not at all.

only as much as you care about a girl getting drugged and raped a few feet from you. So I guess not?
isnt that Trotsky?
or is it both of them?
or is Zebby actually Trotsky?

sometimes i think there is just one lefty fuck with about a dozen accounts. I picture him like the fat loser who orders lots of pizzas on Key and Peele

Those kids should all be locked for life, would not want them around my family.

Filthy animals.

isnt that Trotsky?
or is it both of them?
or is Zebby actually Trotsky?

sometimes i think there is just one lefty fuck with about a dozen accounts. I picture him like the fat loser who orders lots of pizzas on Key and Peele

That's how we picture all you crazy right wingers as well.

Except you are playing warhammer instead of watching K&P.

Back