Crime Teens knock out cop in California

Thank you for this post/thread. It really helped me reaffirm my world views and I will apply its lessons universally.

Should you care about a good Samaritan getting his ass kicked? Yes, yes you should.

Off your meds today?

haha, I love the old meds statement. It’s like the low iq go to these days

Never heard of this city so I had to look it up. Sandwiched between Oakland and Berkeley so I'm hardly surprised by this. Props to the off duty cop for doing the right thing by that woman. Takes a lot of restraint not to go for your gun when you got a mob after you.

It's too bad more of the men in the area did not stand up against these scumbags. All that cop needed is 1-2 men and those wannabe thugs would have got their asses kicked.

The more people are watching something like that occur, the more they expect someone else to intervene, thus causing nobody to do so. A crappy defect in our reasoning processes.

isnt that Trotsky?
or is it both of them?
or is Zebby actually Trotsky?

sometimes i think there is just one lefty fuck with about a dozen accounts. I picture him like the fat loser who orders lots of pizzas on Key and Peele

I thought it was zebby but they do blend together a bit. If it was trotsky I owe zeb an apology.

The more people are watching something like that occur, the more they expect someone else to intervene, thus causing nobody to do so. A crappy defect in our reasoning processes.

I jumped out of my truck 2 Saturday's ago to help a cop chasing a guy on his feet. They both ran right in front of me. The cop was a manlet, so I felt a bit obligated. I am curious what I would have done if there were a bunch of people around and it happened. You may be right, but I think I would have still helped. It ended when they were wrestling and I arrived to lift the suspect's legs so he had no base. The little cop was able to then turn him on his stomach and cuff him. Then I bailed as a second cop arrived in an Explorer SUV.

No good deed goes unpunished.
Poor guy, I think we forget how vulnerable we are sometimes.

That's how we picture all you crazy right wingers as well.

Except you are playing warhammer instead of watching K&P.
I like how you automatically spoke for the herd.

Also, I’m a crazy right winger? Just like the rest of them? Surely you know me better.

He was, IMO, too scared to draw his gun for fear of the PC repercussions of shooting a black teen. And it could have easily cost him his life.

scumbags knock out what seems like a good samaritan, how is this a thread? if he'd been in uniform they would have shit bricks and run

I like how you automatically spoke for the herd.

Also, I’m a crazy right winger? Just like the rest of them? Surely you know me better.

Look, I only have one brush and it is very broad.

I'm just sticking up for my lefties bro.

(PS- I used to play a lot of Warhammer when inwas younger. Fantasy Battle though, not that sci fi garbage!)

Wow. Charge them as adults and give the max sentence possible. There’s literally no excuse for this behavior, I don’t care if your mommy spanked you or you got picked on for having old clothes.

What got you carded?

What got you carded?
I made a satirical post about how Muhammad Ali would be viewed by today’s right wing, with a cliffhanger “n-“

it turns out computer fogie is a humorless boomer. Dude is a paranoid 60something who can’t just leave a warning.

Cops keep acting like cops when they are civilians. He should have called it in and monitored the situation. If your not on duty, your not an authority figure at the time. If some plain clothes person tells me they're a cop, im not going to believe them. Too much wild shit going on in the world to listen to someone that has no authority at the time. Could be a kidnapper or thief for all I know.

Not saying that the dumb kids were right but that could have been handled better.

Last edited:
Back