Teenagers!!!

Hey everyone I'm here. I'm here. Aww. It's this kind of thread. I'm going to take my erection and go home.

Oh I thought of something - Your premature ejaculation will go away. When I was 19 I was having sex for 45 seconds and finishing. It was fantastic.

Most the time you complain it is just whining and is total pointless nonsense and has very little relevance to real world problems.

Yes, your parents generation was wayyyyy harder than your generation. And your grandparents generation makes yours look like a long, extended ballet.

Very very strong probability that you're not going to make much money. And no you are almost certainly not the exception that you think you are.

The time comes quickly when you wake up one day and realize you are in your 30's and wondering what the hell happened to your life.

Every flicker of light must live briefly in the dark abyss of human ignorance, seeking the boundaries of it's existence, stumbling painfully towards the inevitability of eternal oblivion.:)

Do a ball-check every month, Seriously. Ball cancer hits teens and young men the most.

It's alright to be quiet. Just lay back in the cut, do an observation, THEN make your move. Master yourself, master your life.

You WILL fail, you will embarrass yourself, and that's ok. You're as human as the next person and trust me, they aint perfect either.

and THIS^ is the 100% complete absolute truth..

Punking some twirp at your school doesn't make you tough. You will know you are tough when you stop feeling a need to prove your tough. Also, when you get up 5-6 days a week at 6 am and do a 12-16 hr day with a strong possibility you will need to work through the weekend, but you do so with relatively little complaint because the money is for your family or to get your kids through college, then you can call yourself tough.

BTW the toughest guy at your school is a total twirp.

e556af2d59ed9c8665e17739bc38db9f.jpg
Kitty, contemplating his own existance, comes to the realization that like all known life he's just a sack of meat, blood, and shit responding to chemicals released by his/her body or external stimuli. He/she's just a procreating, shitting, consuming bag of crap drudging thru a meager and pathetic existance.

Last edited:
If you suck at meeting girls now, I promise when you grow up you are going to slap yourself in the head when you realize how easy it would have been to hook up in high school. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

Your parents absolutely have a favorite child. It's not even close btw.

Kitty, compteplating his own existance, comes to the realization that like all known life he's just a sack of meat, blood, and shit responding to chemicals released by his/her body or external stimuli. He/she's just a procreating, shitting, consuming bag of crap drudging thru a meager and pathetic existance.
thats deep

I remember when I was a teen I was offended when I was told that girls mature faster than boys. Now that I'm all grows up, let me fully confirm that your female peers are so intellectually far ahead of you that you look like cavemen. The only thing they do more immaturely than you is they often pretend to be dumb so as not to make your dumbasses feel threatened.

You will not become older and wiser. Older generations are mostly full of shit and one day you will be full of shit too.

thats deep
A moment later all is forgotten when a mouse is spotted scurrying nearby. Kitty eagerly rips into his new prey, blood splatters onto the floor and the rush is exhilarating. The mouse had a wife and three kids.

1) Don't mortgage your future for short term gain.
2) The work you put in now (be it in school, a trade etc) will pay off dividends in the future. Your efforts will be compounded over time - put in the work now, and you will reap the rewards after.
3) First heartbreaks suck and it feels like your world is crashing around you - regardless of how you feel now, it gets better with time. Time really does heal all wounds.
4) Show your parents and older relatives some love. You never know when you can lose them, and you will regret not spending as much time with them as you could.

For as much shit as I like to talk about young people, you are capable of great things. Be confident, take risks and don't half ass anything. Use your whole ass.

Dear Teenagers,

Right now there are 8 year olds, and in 10 years you are going to think they are the biggest, dopiest, most insufferable queers you couldn't even dream of. They'll listen to the death of what you know as music, they'll dress like assclowns, and talk in a devolved form of your language. Their sociocultural agenda will be anathema to you.

That's you right now.

Back