Teenager Attacked by Stranger for Deadlifting

I didn't realize Pete Rubish was the one who posted this. The kid is a client of Pete Rubish, who is ironically sponsored by Animal lol!
lol ,that’s the first thing I noticed, animal is either saying,damn. “this tool making us look bad”
Or “nice..serious free promotion”

It in all seriousness that dude should be arrested,...

Then have the living shit beat out of him,his teeth removed from his mouth with a 45 plate, drawn and quartered with Clydesdales, set on fire...etc.

that guy sounded semi retarded

Fuck that guy. The kid did the smart thing simply leaving and pressing charges. I would have been tempted to throw a few shots after being pushed like that.

I don't understand people like that. I had a geezer straight up order me not to deadlift because it was breaking the floor. I was deadlifting there for a couple years and the floor was fine. He then pointed to a a different part of the gym where the floor boards were broken and blamed it on me. Claimed that I was throwing weights around. I asked for evidence and he got more pissed. I moved to a better gym shortly after. I was going to change gyms anyway but that geezer just gave me more of a reason to. But even now in my current gym where deadlifts are allowed, I have the occasional old guy staring at me and scowling when I deadlift. I wonder if they feel threatened when they see a relatively small guy like me lift way more than they can.

I have lifted with many people in my life, many would've smashed this guy, and I can think of two, that would probably leave the guy needing to drink his meals through a straw.

Hope it's worth getting banned from your gym.

Suprises me kid still even bothered training at that gym after being warned of some dumb policy.

Shudve changed gyms in an instant.

Fuck that guy. The kid did the smart thing simply leaving and pressing charges. I would have been tempted to throw a few shots after being pushed like that.

I don't understand people like that. I had a geezer straight up order me not to deadlift because it was breaking the floor. I was deadlifting there for a couple years and the floor was fine. He then pointed to a a different part of the gym where the floor boards were broken and blamed it on me. Claimed that I was throwing weights around. I asked for evidence and he got more pissed. I moved to a better gym shortly after. I was going to change gyms anyway but that geezer just gave me more of a reason to. But even now in my current gym where deadlifts are allowed, I have the occasional old guy staring at me and scowling when I deadlift. I wonder if they feel threatened when they see a relatively small guy like me lift way more than they can.

Invest in a jock.

This whole thing kinda looks fishy to me....staged I guess. How often are Quebecois out there arguing in their 2nd language? Looks like a pretty shitty angle for a form check too. I really hope I'm wrong and this isn't some weird viral marketing thing.

This whole thing kinda looks fishy to me....staged I guess. How often are Quebecois out there arguing in their 2nd language? Looks like a pretty shitty angle for a form check too. I really hope I'm wrong and this isn't some weird viral marketing thing.
<LikeReally5>

At last, the long awaited proof that deadlifts are a dangerous exercise

So did this guy work at the gym, or was he just a member?

The audacity to order someone out of a gym if you don't even work there.... it's difficult to believe that level of self-important douchery actually exists.

giphy.gif
Fuck that asshole. Could have injured the poor guy. Spinal disc herniation is a thing. (I have it)

EDIT: watched with audio, that is some serious roid rage, the Animal dude sounds like he could burst into tears at any moment!
"Get out!!"
<codychoke>

Last edited:
I would pay good money to watch this moron try to do the same thing with Jim Wendler or Kirk Karworski. Hilarity would ensue<45><Lmaoo>

I would pay good money to watch this moron try to do the same thing with Jim Wendler or Kirk Karworski. Hilarity would ensue<45><Lmaoo>
let's be real, he wouldnt even dare confront Janae Kroc.

Omar Isuf just released a vid talking about the incident. He said any money generated from the vid would go toward the kid's lawyer fees. I'm glad to see the support.

The kid and his parents filed a report and are pressing charges on the guy. It's not fake.

So many cyber badasses in this thread.

:meow:

Imagine being that much of a pussy you get upset over some kid deadlfting loud. Probably was in the middle of a bicep workout he saw in a mens fitness magazine.

Back