Teen saves girl's life, still gets friend zoned

If the old and fat school lunchlady gives you a cake and calls you handsome, would you bang her?

Guaranteed pity fuck down the line when her bf breaks up with her and shes drunk just looking for a good friend. Actually come to think of it, he will probably resist knowing she is under the influence. Hes a good ginger.

No worries a superheroes duties come first if he saves enough ladies he might be a polygamist. :icon_lol:

Last edited:
what a bitch, he shuda let her get hit ... I kid, I kid ;)

Lol at her playing with her iphone, she was probably messaging the drunk driver and is probably shagging the drunk driver as we speak.

there's no such thing as the friend zone. women do not have to reward you for being friendly, something you should be doing anyway as a decent human being.

there's no such thing as the friend zone. women do not have to reward you for being friendly, something you should be doing anyway as a decent human being.

Exactly. Its just a bunch of guys waiting for the girl to make a move and putting out awkward "hints" that they want sex.

Exactly. Its just a bunch of guys waiting for the girl to make a move and putting out awkward "hints" that they want sex.
i can only assume meek men who cannot make their intentions clear believe the myth of the 'friend zone'.

Screw her. If he's smart, he'll play off this for the rest of his life 'I saved someone's life once'.
An amazing icebreaker, he'll have the poon lining up.

This is precisely what just about every woman does. Go criticise them if you hate that kind of behaviour.

cry-about-it-lol.gif

Fixed

Captain Ginger needs to brush up on his Brah Code:

If you're not i)married to her ii)related to her(mother, sibling, daughter)or iii)already nailing her on a regular basis, you are under no obligation to put yourself in danger for her.

Captain Ginger needs to brush up on his Brah Code:

If you're not i)married to her ii)related to her(mother, sibling, daughter)or iii)already nailing her on a regular basis, you are under no obligation to put yourself in danger for her.
He has no obligation, but being a nice person overrides that.

I am almost certain you are one of those tragic individuals lost in the wilderness of the friendzone, aching for the affection of the one you pedestalise and look up to with such unfulfilled longing... but never fear, my dear white knight! Your problems can be solved by jumping in front of a truck for your beloved! Preferably right now.

He has no obligation, but being a nice person overrides that.

Being a nice person means hanging out with her and not putting her under any pressure to be more than friends. It means being a shoulder to cry on if she's had a shitty day. It means buying her a birthday or Christmas card.

Getting hit by a car and sustaining injuries that will take months of surgery and rehab to fix goes somewhat beyond, "being nice".:rolleyes:

Being a nice person means hanging out with her and not putting her under any pressure to be more than friends. It means being a shoulder to cry on if she's had a shitty day. It means buying her a birthday or Christmas card.

Getting hit by a car and sustaining injuries that will take months of surgery and rehab to fix goes somewhat beyond, "being nice".:rolleyes:

Yup it means he actually cared about her. Whats your point?

Back