Teen saves girl's life, still gets friend zoned

Broken pelvis should do wonders for his exercise regimen.

We live in a p*ssyfied world.

At least she could give him a bl*wjob. Or kiss him for the camera.

Feel sorry for the dude.

i don't think i have ever seen a heroic act get clowned on so bad...twice. thread should be closed.

Three airborne cartwheels at 6'3" -- what a redheaded asshole!

this chick is totally not gonna bang him...should have let her die!

Bitches love go.

playing-go.jpg

Well played!

Poor bastard.

Anyone watch the news clip? It kind of sounded like the reporters were thinking she owes him some sex too. They kept mentioning how the two of them are going to have a life long bond. They also slipped in how his heart rate spiked when she walked in, lol.

Poor bastard.

Anyone watch the news clip? It kind of sounded like the reporters were thinking she owes him some sex too. They kept mentioning how the two of them are going to have a life long bond. They also slipped in how his heart rate spiked when she walked in, lol.

Damn, just blowing up that kids spot. His life isn't hard enough that they have to go embarrass him like that? Because that's never... and I mean never... going to happen. And them being facetious under the guise of 'Oh, look at you guys' to make the story better is just fucked up, imo. People can be cruel. I didn't watch the news clip, but I'd give that reporter the 'C'mon Son' look if I had been in that room.

And furthermore... What about the girl? She has to stand there and pretend she isn't equal parts embarrassed as well, creeped out by the questions/insinuation that she's some kind of prize to be 'won' and possibly even a little creeped out by the fact that some dude she clearly didn't know very well and probably wouldn't would throw himself in front of a moving vehicle for her for perhaps the wrong reasons.

If I was that kid, I'd have shut any idea of that little media frenzy down real fast. Save myself and her the embarrassment and akwardness.

I lol'ed at how she's wearing a LOVE shirt in the picture.

Anyway she's 17 and he's 15. In a year she'll be off to college hooking up with other guys while the poor dude will be spending his golden high school years in a wheelchair. So sad.

I lol'ed at how she's wearing a LOVE shirt in the picture.

Anyway she's 17 and he's 15. In a year she'll be off to college hooking up with other guys while the poor dude will be spending his golden high school years in a wheelchair. So sad.

Oh, man. This kid is going to go all Elliot Rodgers.

Should have just let her got hit. Bitches die everyday, B.

Lisa Berlini & Kevin Arnold: friends (The Wonder

Ol' Red won't be pipefitting until that pelvis heals, I'll tell you that much!

Back