Teen saves girl's life, still gets friend zoned

041612.jpg

Oh come on, how was I supposed to know?

That's unacceptable man you gotta be on top of this shit. You need to be spending at least 6-8 hours a day everyday in The Gheyberry. No exceptions.

You guys are all jumping the gun here, she was singing his praises, and he was playing it smooth. It sounds to me like Big Red has a chance to lay the heavy D, and do some pipefitting. If I were her father, I would command her to give him some milkshake.

Deja Vu. Not sure if it is because I've seen this thread before or is it because this has happened to me.

I'm trying to resist the urge to post gold comments from the other thread about this and pass them off as my own

Can't believe Buster Douglas knocked out Mike Tyson

Kid probably going to end up like this guy in a couple of years
Elliot-Rodger-ucsb.jpg

Wouldn't have got hit and would have been immediately laid on the side of the turnpike if he just weren't a fat ass

You guys are all jumping the gun here, she was singing his praises, and he was playing it smooth. It sounds to me like Big Red has a chance to lay the heavy D, and do some pipefitting. If I were her father, I would command her to give him some milkshake.
+1 there is a 1% chance

Maybe if he purposely almost killed her he would seem more interesting and mysterious.

On a serious note, being an overweight ginger would force you to develop a variety of skills in order to get women. Who am I kidding? He just has to be rich

Back