Teen Jokes About His Drunken Hit-and-Run on Facebook, Gets Busted by Cops

Until your mother, father, sister, daughter, wife, etc. gets plowed into by a drunk driver and gets killed/seriously injured. How can your jimmies not get rustled over drunk driving?

This. Drinking and driving is a scumbag move.

Why the fuck do kids feel the need to tell everyone what they're doing all the time? Glad this idiot was caught.

Honestly, if somebody on my Facebook would've done that. I probably would've told on them, too.

Teenagers need to stop bragging about illegal shit. Jesus. I am 22 years old. I'm not that far removed from these people yet I don't remember being this dumb in high school!

Some people are taking really early runs at this year's Darwin award
i thought those ended with the person dying
Why the fuck do kids feel the need to tell everyone what they're doing all the time? Glad this idiot was caught.
tech has made every single kid feel self important these days

Takin' my kids to the movies... windows down, stereo blastin', knockin' back a juice box.
Just rolled through stop sign without coming to a complete stop.
#yolo

Anything you post on social media...picture yourself standing up on a crate in the middle of a crowd and yelling it over a megaphone. If you realize it would be a bad idea to say whatever you want to say in that context, shut the fuck up.

What a dumbass.

I heard about a similar idiotic crime where a guy robbed an internet cafe, but before he did he logged into his Facebook on one of the computers and forgot to log out so police found his name and info.

Can't fix stupid

Nah. I think your generalization is inconsistent.

The only way it isn't is if somehow the person had no idea they had consumed alcohol before they chose to drive.

If you knowingly impair yourself with alcohol and choose to drive anyways, endangering the lives and property of others, you are a self-centered scumbag. Simple as that.

Anything you post on social media...picture yourself standing up on a crate in the middle of a crowd and yelling it over a megaphone. If you realize it would be a bad idea to say whatever you want to say in that context, shut the fuck up.

What a dumbass.

I heard about a similar idiotic crime where a guy robbed an internet cafe, but before he did he logged into his Facebook on one of the computers and forgot to log out so police found his name and info.

Both of your posts express similar points about the stupidity of individuals, who commit crimes and do something blatantly moronic to expose themselves. Consequently, they are caught.

Did anyone see that Dallas Cowboy who died (Brown) was sober.

So who is more at fault Brown or Brent?

Back