Team Alliance Fabio Clemente

infamous mattyd

I agree Tiger sucks big balls I just dont like you telling me"dont ever compare etc." it is not kool to tell people what to write. When I used Tiger as a example on how my cousin was screwed with contracts.

Anyway I ended up visiting Renzo gym and it was awesome!!! I really liked it and like I said before I was right "NO CONTRACTS" the guy Igor told me there is no contract just a EFT to deduct the monthly tuition out of the acount!!!! The space is awesome they have coban teaching muay thai whitch is great if anyone knows anything about muay thai, a lot of black belts there etc. great atmosphere

I cant say I liked it beter than Fabio's school I really liked both it is hard to decide between the two I still want to see machado in the city. Renzo school is awesome I ended up talking to 2 of the students there and they seemed happy

I love it there. come by tomorrow night and train, I'll be training no gi at the purple belt class and be the only 250lb guy wearing red sprawls...that is not a challenge, just an invitation to come have some fun and train with an awesome team

I hav appt tomorrow for a free class with igor I told him I might make it if I can break a prior engagement

thaiking said:
infamous mattyd

I agree Tiger sucks big balls I just dont like you telling me"dont ever compare etc." it is not kool to tell people what to write. When I used Tiger as a example on how my cousin was screwed with contracts.

Anyway I ended up visiting Renzo gym and it was awesome!!! I really liked it and like I said before I was right "NO CONTRACTS" the guy Igor told me there is no contract just a EFT to deduct the monthly tuition out of the acount!!!! The space is awesome they have coban teaching muay thai whitch is great if anyone knows anything about muay thai, a lot of black belts there etc. great atmosphere

I cant say I liked it beter than Fabio's school I really liked both it is hard to decide between the two I still want to see machado in the city. Renzo school is awesome I ended up talking to 2 of the students there and they seemed happy
Hmm.. I apologize then. :redface:

Back