• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Teacher explains his white supremacist ideology to his black students

Fuck you.

I'm attacking racist behavior. You don't have to shit on white people to help black. That this fundamental idea is lost on you is why you're such a piece of shit.

Keep this in mind you imbecile, I'm not the one making race based judgment calls here. You are. And condemning racism, from any and all sources isn't the same as not wanting to help people. You're broken.

You're slipping off the edge here and getting really emotional.

What race-based judgement calls am I making?

The video also needs more context because the teacher is probably doing a HORRIBLE job explaining the idea of in group bias to his students. In group bias is normal, everyone in the world does it, and it means showing favoritism to people in your in group. Group could be race, nationality, sports team, iOS vs Android, and anything else. In group bias does NOT subscribe to the bullshit falsehoods perpetuated by CRT that racism is everywhere.

And if SoFresh wants to push the idea that whites are racist, as he usually does, maybe he should look at these numbers...

ingroup-Copy.jpg

This doesn't mean blacks are more racist, it just means they see their race as a central component to who they more than other groups, and it could be for a variety of understandable reasons.

These numbers show in group bias, the higher the number the more preference people have for their in group. Blacks like their in group the most, and Whites seem to hate themselves with their numbers in the negatives...I wonder if this is related to political affiliations or anything..

D0-XEcx-QWo-AEEbzf-Copy.png

Oh look. It is! The more liberal a white person, the more they hate themselves! Not shocking! As you get more conservative, your bias shows similar numbers to every other race. It's almost like everyone has a normal healthy view of themselves in the world except white libs! I wonder if mental illness has anything to do with this...

D0-XEgyx-X4-AIB0d-A-Copy.png

Guess what? It does! <Lmaoo>

The more liberal are you, your odds of mental illness go up! And it seems specific to whites!

Maybe all the pink haired, self-hating, middle-upper class, white liberal college kids with an obvious savior complex should stop telling the world how to feel and fix themselves first?

EVS2ar-XXs-AENIVK-Copy-Copy.jpg
Yeah great faux research but it isn’t about group bias. There is no reason at all to think that he means something completely different than what he’s talking about in this clip except for your deflection to make this somehow about how liberals think of themselves and how that relates to other ideologies. It’s not relevant to the OP at all.

you just said what the teacher said man..... and its just because you think it deep down and have no insight into the minds that dont think it.....
I’d argue he means it more cultural than racist.

You're slipping off the edge here and getting really emotional.

What race-based judgement calls am I making?
White people who oppose racism against white people are disingenuous. You've stated this a few ways, but your implication is always the same. That we are only opposed to racism against one particular group. What do you base this on? Melanin content.

And no, you utterly contemptible fucker. You telling me I keep attacking anything that may help black people is worthy of much worse.

You just can't do it, you just can't denounce them without denouncing the left at the same time.

Some goof makes a thread on an extreme racist outlier in a classroom and you all expect us to not point out what's not an outlier with the Left and children in the classroom? Why can't I denounce racism AND when people are weirdo around children in the classroom? Why do you have an issue with the later being pointed out?

You Lefties make normal people suspect you with your defense of weirdo beliefs. I'll denounce the priests, teachers, and anyone else being freaky around kids.

The teacher had good intentions. He was just making his argument to the wrong crowd. These black kids have already been brainwashed into thinking they are victims. They are clearly race sensitive. They feel exactly the way the teacher describes. But they go into crybaby victim mode immediately.

Some goof makes a thread on an extreme racist outlier in a classroom and you all expect us to not point out what's not an outlier with the Left and children in the classroom? Why can't I denounce racism AND when people are weirdo around children in the classroom? Why do you have an issue with the later being pointed out?

You Lefties make normal people suspect you with your defense of weirdo beliefs. I'll denounce the priests, teachers, and anyone else being freaky around kids.
The problem is your inability to stay on topic and not deflect and do whataboutism.

White people who oppose racism against white people are disingenuous. You've stated this a few ways, but your implication is always the same. That we are only opposed to racism against one particular group. What do you base this on? Melanin content.

And no, you utterly contemptible fucker. You telling me I keep attacking anything that may help black people is worthy of much worse.

I keep trying to keep you on track and specific and you keep generalizing and telling me I'm bad.

Yes, I've said white people complaining about racism towards white people are just suppressing black people, because more often than not it's true and it's a message delivered daily by conservative media. At the same time I've been very open to discussing measures that have adversely effected white people because unlike you, I'm reasonable. But decrying anything that treats black people well specifically as racist to white people? That's a moronic position. Is a specific issue unfair? If so we can discuss it, but white people should be pretty careful throwing the word "racism" around.

This current panic on CRT is the third time American conservatives have done this in schools. The first time was Jim Crowe when the Daughters of the Confederations white washed school books across the country and introduced the myths of the Lost Cause and states rights. The second time was in the sixties when a group of historians put together what they considered a more accurate history of America and the south considered it an act of war and lobbied successfully against it, preventing it from reaching schools. These days you have politicians literally quoting Hitler when they say if you control the children, you control the country.

Modern racism has evolved to be more subtle. I'm going to continue to add my observations to the discussion, you do you and worry about the oppression of white people.

Keep in mind in this very thread someone is arguing about how white people are smarter than black people. In another thread someone argued that women shouldn't have ever had the vote, and someone agreed with him. When I say this place often makes my skin crawl, I have good reason.

Iraq is not a race, this was not said anytime on his Fox show (it was said on a shock jock radio show for context) and has nothing to do with racial supremacy.

Just pretend I posted any of his dozens of broadcasts about white replacement.

Yeah great faux research but it isn’t about group bias. There is no reason at all to think that he means something completely different than what he’s talking about in this clip except for your deflection to make this somehow about how liberals think of themselves and how that relates to other ideologies. It’s not relevant to the OP at all.

We have no idea what's going on and zero context, just like every other video this decade that starts in the middle of something.

I'll bet you he's doing a shit job at explaining in group bias to his 8th grade students and since nuance is dead and they're just kids, they bust out the phones to get him cancelled.

And if he's not talking about that and he's just a foaming-at-the-mouth racist, then fire his piece of shit ass. If he IS talking about in group bias, he should use better words and know to approach it better in this climate, but you can't cancel him for it.

I don't think it deep down. I openly believe my white ancestors were genetically more intelligent than my black ancestors.

I think it's people like yourself that believe it deep down, and the reason is because it's obvious. Just watch the way white folks act around black folks.

Anybody that could see intelligence as the only measure of importance is a fool and an idiot.

How do you feel about the Chinese and this respect concerning intelligence?

Sub Saharan African history is a big nothing burger compared even to the Americas, much less Europe or Asia. There's a lot of history in Northern Africa and Eastern Africa, but those aren't ancestors of most African Americans.

I think you'd be surprised how small the percentage of white people in the U.S. would be that would pass a lie detector test if they were asked if they believe whites and blacks were of equal intelligence. I also think more conservatives would pass it than liberals.

Once again, I'm mixed race, and there's not a doubt in my mind that my German, Russian, and Dutch ancestors where smarter than my Sub Saharan African ancestors. It doesn't bother me to say or think that, so I don't care if white people secretly think that. I'm just saying, i think most white people do think that despite what they say.

Interesting topic, first what do you mean by "smarter". Do you mean: Logical-mathematical, Linguistic, Bodily-kinesthetic, Interpersonal, Naturalistic or another type? Do you think it's genetic and also do you also have a theory as to why the Germans, Russians and Dutch were so far behind the Fertile Crescent, Egyptians and Chinese for the first few thousand years of civilization?

Interesting topic, first what do you mean by "smarter". Do you mean: Logical-mathematical, Linguistic, Bodily-kinesthetic, Interpersonal, Naturalistic or another type? Do you think it's genetic and also do you also have a theory as to why the Germans, Russians and Dutch were so far behind the Fertile Crescent, Egyptians and Chinese for the first few thousand years of civilization?
I think people of Chinese and true Egyptian descent are just as smart as Europeans to this day. I think they were more advanced thousands of years ago because they were much larger populations that had more time to invest in technology because they were in parts of the world that were easier to survive at that time.

Anybody that could see intelligence as the only measure of importance is a fool and an idiot.

How do you feel about the Chinese and this respect concerning intelligence?
I don't think any human being is more valuable than another one.

Fuck you.

I'm attacking racist behavior. You don't have to shit on white people to help black. That this fundamental idea is lost on you is why you're such a piece of shit.

Keep this in mind you imbecile, I'm not the one making race based judgment calls here. You are. And condemning racism, from any and all sources isn't the same as not wanting to help people. You're broken.
You have to realize he’s a straight NPC partisan hack.

What part of CRT is this?

ngl, at least he’s honest about it, gotta respect that. He could be a role model for some members here.

How an idiot be given respect for being a loud idiot?

That's just a silly reply. Technically, we all came from single cell organisms. That doesn't me we all evolved the same. It's silly to think groups of humans separated for tens of thousands of years with completely different environments evolved the same.

If some groups are taller, stronger, or more flexible, I can assure you that some groups are more intelligent.

I'm judging intelligence in this case as more advanced societies, but if you want the really taboo measuring tool, it's IQ tests. People that dont like that type of science, think it's BS, but it's pretty clear cut compared to gobs of other stuff we take as common knowledge.

IQ tests are nonsense because they're culturally biased.

The granddaddy of books pushing IQ tests (The Bell Curve) and white superiority tested, in English, Africans who didn't speak English.

Even excluding that extreme (but incredibly relevant example), IQ tests don't take cultural norms into account and the models employed are all models familiar to white western culture.

I think I understand what the teacher is trying to say, somewhere along the lines of everybody is ethno-centric at the very base level of their identity. That was a poor way to word it and I don't know what kind of conversation he was hoping to encourage with those kids in the viral "Everything is racist!" world we live in now. I don't think everyone is inherently racist. I do think there's an inherent, tribal, nature to relate more with people who look like you and live near you. I think that's a result of human evolution over hundreds of thousands of years. In modern society though, humans are better educated and more likely to establish relationships with people of all races and cultures through work, school, or their social life (Depending on the country). The inherent tribal natures we all possess tend to get buried by that, and rightly so.

Leave it to someone from europe to have a 40 year out of date racist view. Same place that has crowds calling basketball players the N word during games and throws bananas at black soccer players.

Isn’t the more interesting discussion to have here this:

What effect on the performance and entry rates at major universities for black students if there are considerably more white teachers in the profession (than other races) and if most white teachers feel that they can be biased against other races.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back