• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Teacher explains his white supremacist ideology to his black students

In this thread, virtually everyone will denounce the racist nutter.

When we have teachers explain there fringe sexuality beliefs to children, the Left supports it.
I won’t denounce it. It’s like writing history with lightning. My only regret is that it is all so terribly true.

I'm mixed race, and I totally see my European ancestors as being smarter than my African ones.
I mean, look at Rome a couple thousand years ago, and look at Africa today.
I don't see my European ancestors as being "better" people or "more important," but they certainly were better at building shit.

If I said that in a classroom, I might not get blasted like this asshole will because I'm not white, but it would be racist as hell and probably get me fired.

Point is, what the guy is saying is probably believed by most white people to some degree even if they don't say it or even believe they don't think like that. I can tell you this, your typical white liberal female will treat me like i'm retarded until proven otherwise despite being completely convinced they're not a white supremacist. That shit is subconscious with white liberals and just sorta hush hush with white conservatives, but I would suspect most white people think they're intellectually superior to black folks, and I can see why.

Last edited:
This is what projection looks like coming from special interest advocates. You're only situationally anti racist which makes you a legit pos.

"I have to move out of this neighborhood. There's too many fucking brown people"
- My sister's best friend, a nateve girl who works in 1st nations social services.

Same shit, different racist cow. You're a broken human being.

Not even remotely true.

I'm perfectly willing to discuss specific instances of racism directed at any group, but generic claims of racism directed at white people have been used to block every ounce of progress towards equality since the march began.

It's the conservative mantra broadcast daily on Fox, there's a reason the very worst white supremacists in America say that Tucker Carlson delivers their message better than they ever could.

I would suspect most white people think they're intellectually superior to black folks, and I can see why.

And you'd be wrong.

You should take a closer look at African history.

Not even remotely true.

I'm perfectly willing to discuss specific instances of racism directed at any group, but generic claims of racism directed at white people have been used to block every ounce of progress towards equality since the march began.

It's the conservative mantra broadcast daily on Fox, there's a reason the very worst white supremacists in America say that Tucker Carlson delivers their message better than they ever could.
Post any Tucker Carlson clip saying that white people are superior or non-white people are inferior. Speaking out against illegal immigration is not white supremacist no matter how much you try to lie about it.

Not even remotely true.

I'm perfectly willing to discuss specific instances of racism directed at any group, but generic claims of racism directed at white people have been used to block every ounce of progress towards equity since the march began.

Then quit using loaded language claiming concerns of racism are unfounded and only voiced by racists.

Guess what? I don't care what you were born as. Race and sex and sexual orientation are irrelevant when it comes to the quality of a person. And more and more people are like me than you want to believe. Stop making value judgements based on skin color alone and I'll quit calling you out. To dismiss concerns on the basis of nothing but melamine content is the property of racists. Simple as that.

Last edited:
Then quit using loaded language claiming concerns of racism are unfounded and only voiced by racists.

Guess what? I don't care what you were born as. Race and sex and sexual orientation are irrelevant when it comes to the quality of a person. And more and more people are like me than you want to believe. Stop making value judgements based on skin color alone and I'll quit calling out you out. To dismiss concerns on the basis of nothing but melamine content is the property of racists. Simple as that.

Pretty convenient to avoid all consideration of skin color NOW and not four hundred years ago. Or forty years ago years ago when it was legal to deny a loan to a black person because of skin color.

And to pretend that recent history and current practices should be ignored in favor of color blindness. Super convenient if you're white, especially if racist practices have evolved to avoid being obvious and you work really hard to ban any study of these systems in schools.

None of this effects me, I'm a middle aged white guy who's going to retire a millionaire, I just want to discuss the world we live in and find some truths... But I'm the broken one.

Here, seeing as you love that one MLK quote, here's one he made years later:

King%2B-%2BSpecial.jpg

Pretty convenient to avoid all consideration of skin color NOW and not four hundred years ago. Or forty years ago years ago when it was legal to deny a loan to a black person because of skin color.

And to pretend that recent history and current practices should be ignored in favor of color blindness. Super convenient if you're white, especially if racist practices have evolved to avoid being obvious and you work really hard to ban any study of these systems in schools.

None of this effects me, I'm a middle aged white guy who's going to retire a millionaire, I just want to discuss the world we live in and find some truths... But I'm the broken one.

Here, seeing as you love that one MLK quote, here's one he made years later:

King%2B-%2BSpecial.jpg
Don't give a fuck whatsoever. I wasn't racist 40 years ago and am not racist now. Learn from the past, don't live in it.

I will not have the sins of someone else's forefathers used against me. Don't like it? I don't fucking care you lunatic.

What part of CRT is this?

ngl, at least he’s honest about it, gotta respect that. He could be a role model for some members here.

The video also needs more context because the teacher is probably doing a HORRIBLE job explaining the idea of in group bias to his students. In group bias is normal, everyone in the world does it, and it means showing favoritism to people in your in group. Group could be race, nationality, sports team, iOS vs Android, and anything else. In group bias does NOT subscribe to the bullshit falsehoods perpetuated by CRT that racism is everywhere.

And if SoFresh wants to push the idea that whites are racist, as he usually does, maybe he should look at these numbers...

ingroup-Copy.jpg

This doesn't mean blacks are more racist, it just means they see their race as a central component to who they more than other groups, and it could be for a variety of understandable reasons.

These numbers show in group bias, the higher the number the more preference people have for their in group. Blacks like their in group the most, and Whites seem to hate themselves with their numbers in the negatives...I wonder if this is related to political affiliations or anything..

D0-XEcx-QWo-AEEbzf-Copy.png

Oh look. It is! The more liberal a white person, the more they hate themselves! Not shocking! As you get more conservative, your bias shows similar numbers to every other race. It's almost like everyone has a normal healthy view of themselves in the world except white libs! I wonder if mental illness has anything to do with this...

D0-XEgyx-X4-AIB0d-A-Copy.png

Guess what? It does! <Lmaoo>

The more liberal are you, your odds of mental illness go up! And it seems specific to whites!

Maybe all the pink haired, self-hating, middle-upper class, white liberal college kids with an obvious savior complex should stop telling the world how to feel and fix themselves first?

EVS2ar-XXs-AENIVK-Copy-Copy.jpg

Last edited:
And you'd be wrong.

You should take a closer look at African history.
Sub Saharan African history is a big nothing burger compared even to the Americas, much less Europe or Asia. There's a lot of history in Northern Africa and Eastern Africa, but those aren't ancestors of most African Americans.

I think you'd be surprised how small the percentage of white people in the U.S. would be that would pass a lie detector test if they were asked if they believe whites and blacks were of equal intelligence. I also think more conservatives would pass it than liberals.

Once again, I'm mixed race, and there's not a doubt in my mind that my German, Russian, and Dutch ancestors where smarter than my Sub Saharan African ancestors. It doesn't bother me to say or think that, so I don't care if white people secretly think that. I'm just saying, i think most white people do think that despite what they say.

Don't give a fuck whatsoever. I wasn't racist 40 years ago and am not racist now. Learn from the past, don't live in it.

I will not have the sins of someone else's forefathers used against me. Don't like it? I don't fucking care you lunatic.

Obviously you care, you keep attacking anything done to help black people. That by definition makes you a white supremacist; you guys don't all wear sheets and burn crosses. Some of you just work at maintaining the status quo.

Don't like it? Try being more human.

Changing the present based on the past isn't actually living in the past. Guys like you have been saying that since before emancipation.

Sub Saharan African history is a big nothing burger compared even to the Americas, much less Europe or Asia. There's a lot of history in Northern Africa and Eastern Africa, but those aren't ancestors of most African Americans.

I think you'd be surprised how small the percentage of white people in the U.S. would be that would pass a lie detector test if they were asked if they believe whites and blacks were of equal intelligence. I also think more conservatives would pass it than liberals.

Once again, I'm mixed race, and there's not a doubt in my mind that my German, Russian, and Dutch ancestors where smarter than my Sub Saharan African ancestors. It doesn't bother me to say or think that, so I don't care if white people secretly think that. I'm just saying, i think most white people do think that despite what they say.

Weird considering we all have Sub Saharan African ancestors.

And considering genetically we're all pretty much the same extending back tens of thousands of years, I have to wonder how you're measuring intelligence.

Post any Tucker Carlson clip saying that white people are superior or non-white people are inferior. Speaking out against illegal immigration is not white supremacist no matter how much you try to lie about it.

"Iraq is a crappy place filled with a bunch of, you know, semiliterate primitive monkeys.”

Tucker Carlson

Seems like the usual suspects are immediately deflecting, like you just did.

In a thread about a racist teacher you just can't help yourself, you're compelled to throw shade on the left.

You proved my point. I denounce them all... but many Leftists, perhaps you too, won't denounce teachers pushing weirdo sexual beliefs on children.

Typical, sherfront makes it about the caption instead of the video.

if someone has a version without the caption let me know, I’ll change it
racists in this thread feel defensive and deflect and obfuscate.

Obviously you care, you keep attacking anything done to help black people. That by definition makes you a white supremacist; you guys don't all wear sheets and burn crosses. Some of you just work at maintaining the status quo.

Don't like it? Try being more human.

Changing the present based on the past isn't actually living in the past. Guys like you have been saying that since before emancipation.
Fuck you.

I'm attacking racist behavior. You don't have to shit on white people to help black. That this fundamental idea is lost on you is why you're such a piece of shit.

Keep this in mind you imbecile, I'm not the one making race based judgment calls here. You are. And condemning racism, from any and all sources isn't the same as not wanting to help people. You're broken.

I'm mixed race, and I totally see my European ancestors as being smarter than my African ones.
I mean, look at Rome a couple thousand years ago, and look at Africa today.
I don't see my European ancestors as being "better" people or "more important," but they certainly were better at building shit.

If I said that in a classroom, I might not get blasted like this asshole will because I'm not white, but it would be racist as hell and probably get me fired.

Point is, what the guy is saying is probably believed by most white people to some degree even if they don't say it or even believe they don't think like that. I can tell you this, your typical white liberal female will treat me like i'm retarded until proven otherwise despite being completely convinced they're not a white supremacist. That shit is subconscious with white liberals and just sorta hush hush with white conservatives, but I would suspect most white people think they're intellectually superior to black folks, and I can see why.

you just said what the teacher said man..... and its just because you think it deep down and have no insight into the minds that dont think it.....

Back