• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Teacher explains his white supremacist ideology to his black students

So Fresh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

What part of CRT is this?

ngl, at least he’s honest about it, gotta respect that. He could be a role model for some members here.

edit: Since right wingers used the comments from the tweeter to deflect from the actual issue I changed the source.

also updated: teacher is suspended

Last edited:
Aren’t you rich?

What is stopping you from making private reparations? As this is an issue that is close to your heart.

I look forward to seeing your receipts.
Nah man I’m poor.

When trying to keep what you think is real goes horribly wrong. Better off not opening that can of worms with the youth of today. Maybe he should have shown them Muhammed Ali's interview with Parkinson about race

Thread should be about “CRT” and that dumbass teacher not knowing the difference between racist and prejudiced.

but unfortunately it will be about reparations….

Coulda just posted the video without the commentary

Didn't do a good job explaining what ethnicities his race includes.

Shouldn't be no defense for teacher because what he said is not true. I never look at my race and say "ya we come first because we look the same" That's just ignorant as heck.

We as humans pretty much want the same things in life. Freedom, safety, ability to prosper, religion, equality.

Thread should be about “CRT” and that dumbass teacher not knowing the difference between racist and prejudiced.

but unfortunately it will be about reparations….

Coulda just posted the video without the commentary
Yeah good point.

This teacher makes a sweeping assumption that everyone thinks their race is superior and that he is merely being honest about it. I can say withing my heart of hearts that I don't think white is better than other races, yet he would call me a liar.

For him to say he believes whites are better but he's just being honest about it is just the same as saying "I'm racist" due to an illogical conclusion.

I think I understand what the teacher is trying to say, somewhere along the lines of everybody is ethno-centric at the very base level of their identity. That was a poor way to word it and I don't know what kind of conversation he was hoping to encourage with those kids in the viral "Everything is racist!" world we live in now. I don't think everyone is inherently racist. I do think there's an inherent, tribal, nature to relate more with people who look like you and live near you. I think that's a result of human evolution over hundreds of thousands of years. In modern society though, humans are better educated and more likely to establish relationships with people of all races and cultures through work, school, or their social life (Depending on the country). The inherent tribal natures we all possess tend to get buried by that, and rightly so.

How about this…maybe promoting racism has really no place in schools? At least public schools, anyway.

And no, “whites” aren’t “better” than other groups(wtf that even means).

This teacher makes a sweeping assumption that everyone thinks their race is superior and that he is merely being honest about it. I can say withing my heart of hearts that I don't think white is better than other races, yet he would call me a liar.

For him to say he believes whites are better but he's just being honest about it is just the same as saying "I'm racist" due to an illogical conclusion.
lol yeah
He’s not only saying he’s a white supremacist but basically that everyone else inherently is.

Back