Taxi>Uber

I want a man from North Africa in a yellow cab with the smell of a goat frying bacon to pick me up.
Not some white guy, moonlighting as a Uber driver because his parents wont buy him that Sum41 or Guns N Roses cd or whatever the fuck is popular today

Killing the taxi game, and I believe its a ploy by the white man to eliminate jobs for those ethnic others from those places overseas that no one gives a shit about.

Yeah the job that allows you to literally start working there with no interview, all you have to do is submit your driver's license and insurance information to be a driver, is the racist company.

Not the taxi industry that is notorious corrupt.

yeah on Cum Town they joked that the biggest sea change with Uber was us finding out that there are tons and tons of guys named Abubakar.

I love Cum TOwn. Cum boys unite!

the reason Uber and Lyft work and alot of people use it, its because on average the Uber/Lyft passenger experience is better than a taxi, and taxis suck dick, taxis should just eat shit and die

2guljrb.jpg

I've only been in a Uber once and that guy could barely speak a lick of English. It reminded me of a normal taxi ride.

Taxi drivers around me are the worst drivers on the road by far. How are they so bad at driving when it's their job?

Back