Taxi>Uber

DeJulez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I want a man from North Africa in a yellow cab with the smell of a goat frying bacon to pick me up.
Not some white guy, moonlighting as a Uber driver because his parents wont buy him that Sum41 or Guns N Roses cd or whatever the fuck is popular today

Killing the taxi game, and I believe its a ploy by the white man to eliminate jobs for those ethnic others from those places overseas that no one gives a shit about.

black-power-olympicsw.jpg

Get an Uber in NYC and tell me it's all white dudes.

Also last taxi I took charged me $56 to go home, a ride that is around $12 in an uber, because we had to look for an ATM since he didn't take cards.

Most of my Uber drivers have actually been guys from Africa.

I want a man from North Africa in a yellow cab with the smell of a goat frying bacon to pick me up.
Not some white guy, moonlighting as a Uber driver because his parents wont buy him that Sum41 or Guns N Roses cd or whatever the fuck is popular today

Killing the taxi game, and I believe its a ploy by the white man to eliminate jobs for those ethnic others from those places overseas that no one gives a shit about.
North Africans drive uber too bro

Also last taxi I took charged me $56 to go home, a ride that is around $12 in an uber, because we had to look for an ATM since he didn't take cards.
$12? Fuck that cheap shit.
You're paying the $56 for the experience.

the reason Uber and Lyft work and alot of people use it, its because on average the Uber/Lyft passenger experience is better than a taxi, and taxis suck dick, taxis should just eat shit and die

Do you want to tell us you want a taxi with a black driver because you are black?

Same in Chicago. I don't think even 50 percent of the Uber drivers are white.

In San Diego, at least half of the drivers are Hispanic.

Lol, GNR cd buyer checking in...the majority of my Uber drivers have been black or middle eastern...got one to go to dinner last night because I'd rather do that than valet...the ride was only $6 and they got to me in under five minutes, can't beat that...

I will say that at least in Chicago (and NYC) you can at least hail cabs through Uber. So when they are on their bullshit surcharging, you can just pay the $2 booking fee for a cab.

Also, another great way to get around extremely high surcharging is get an Uber Black Car

I've done it when they've surcharged more than 2.5x

I've had uber rides with fresh off the boat Indians , black dudes , retired white dudes , Brazilian dude , white chicks , the whole gamut really.

I think TS is likely a bitter racist that's afraid of change.

I've only had one white uber driver ever. Usually, they are in-fact actually African: Ghana, Morocco, Algeria, Congo. Oftentimes, I have black women as drivers as well. But yeah, only one white dude and that was in Santa Monica.

Back