Taxi>Uber

Most of my Uber drivers have actually been guys from Africa.
yeah on Cum Town they joked that the biggest sea change with Uber was us finding out that there are tons and tons of guys named Abubakar.

took an uber in london twice had a Somali driver and an east Asian fella. no white in sight

I've had uber rides with fresh off the boat Indians , black dudes , retired white dudes , Brazilian dude , white chicks , the whole gamut really.

I think TS is likely a bitter racist that's afraid of change.
Honestly I had a good joke going, got distracted, forgot the joke, went forward with the thread.
But I am right on this.
Ill go stand outside my hotel and count how many Uber and Lyft drivers I see and 95% are white,

Fuckin Literal Larrys in here.

"A black guy picked me up once...."

Shut the fuck up and get a car you poor asses.

Yeah no thanks, I had a guy pick me up in a brand new Jaguar once.

I have literally never had a white Uber driver.

I want a man from North Africa in a yellow cab with the smell of a goat frying bacon to pick me up.
Not some white guy, moonlighting as a Uber driver because his parents wont buy him that Sum41 or Guns N Roses cd or whatever the fuck is popular today

Killing the taxi game, and I believe its a ploy by the white man to eliminate jobs for those ethnic others from those places overseas that no one gives a shit about.

You must be a taxi driver or something. Many of my uber drivers have been North Africans that smell like goat frying bacon. Uber is just bringing the cost of this transportation down to earth. Taxi drivers rip people off left and right. Those days are thankfully over.

You must be a taxi driver or something. Many of my uber drivers have been North Africans that smell like goat frying bacon. Uber is just bringing the cost of this transportation down to earth. Taxi drivers rip people off left and right. Those days are thankfully over.
Nah I'm just an ass that made a thread.
Been in a taxi like 5 times in my life. once in an uber.

Fuckin Literal Larrys in here.

"A black guy picked me up once...."

Shut the fuck up and get a car you poor asses.
I own a car, and still take Ubers.

Especially if I have to pay to park and sit in a ton a traffic.

subjects like these are why i'm glad i live in a city where you don't need any kind of personal transportation, so long as you plan ahead (san francisco, small city in terms of area).

Back