Tattoo Ideas for Platelet disorder?

don't listen to these fools, but that's a pretty tough one to come up with a cool idea for ..

do you need me to translate in a hooked on phonics version for you, dumbass?

fuck-you-mugshot.jpg

Legit LOL!:icon_lol:

cant read?

do you need me to translate in a hooked on phonics version for you, dumbass?

I don't blame you for your rough-pecker attitude, I blame your condition. Your hyper-aggressive white blood cells have you trying to be all alpha on the internets.

It's tragic, really.

Get some platelets and shit wrapped around a cobra that's made of flaming barbed wire ribbon.

I don't blame you for your rough-pecker attitude, I blame your condition. Your hyper-aggressive white blood cells have you trying to be all alpha on the internets.

It's tragic, really.

lol, i live a normal life dude.

Your trying so hard to get to me.

I know how the internet works. You guys can say whatever you want, basically. I have been here on Sherdog for quite sometime now. Responses like this reminds me of why i don't come here often anymore.

I take offense to your scathing remarks sir, I was quite serious about that blood-cell fight club tattoo.

LOL that was a good post.

Anyhoo, back on topic, you should have two warring factions charging at each other, each carrying a flag that represents immune system and platelets respectively.

i have a pretty good life, actually.

maybe you'll get diagnosed with something, and live your life in a darkened room depressed and feeling sorry for yourself.

What? You don't like my tattoo? I was gonna let you have it too. Dick.

Or you could have a picture of a bratty kid holding a roll of toilet paper in front of a house that he just toilet papered. And the caption will be like "ITP bitch!"

If you want a serious answer then give us more info. What do you want this tattoo to accomplish? Do you just want to raise awareness of this disease? Do you want it to inspire you or others to never give up? Do you want it to say "fuck you disease, I beat you"

You gave us a bizarre starting point, no roadmap, and then criticize us for not being able to help you.

If you want a serious answer then give us more info. What do you want this tattoo to accomplish? Do you just want to raise awareness of this disease? Do you want it to inspire you or others to never give up? Do you want it to say "fuck you disease, I beat you"

You gave us a bizarre starting point, no roadmap, and then criticize us for not being able to help you.

He comes on here throwing his blood disease in our face. berates us because of his shitty ability to describe what he wants. Maybe you should get an ivory tower tattooed on you SeeO.

Something like this?

d8d4b244a88e64933303611e7745302f.jpg

You could always get an awareness ribbon minus the lettering

spotlight-ITP-awareness-ribbon.jpg

A lot easier if youre white getting the ribbon

I'd get all scientific in this biiatch and get this on my rib cage:

Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP), often called primary immune thrombocytopenia and also known as primary immune thrombocytopenic purpura and autoimmune thrombocytopenic purpura, is defined as isolated low platelet count (thrombocytopenia) with normal bone marrow and the absence of other causes of thrombocytopenia. It causes a characteristic purpuric rash and an increased tendency to bleed. Two distinct clinical syndromes manifest as an acute condition in children and a chronic condition in adults. The acute form often follows an infection and has a spontaneous resolution within 2 months. Chronic idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura persists longer than 6 months without a specific cause.

ITP is an autoimmune condition with antibodies detectable against several platelet surface antigens.

ITP is diagnosed by a low platelet count in a complete blood count (a common blood test). However, since the diagnosis depends on the exclusion of other causes of a low platelet count, additional investigations (such as a bone marrow biopsy) may be necessary in some cases.

In mild cases, only careful observation may be required but very low counts or significant bleeding may prompt treatment with corticosteroids, intravenous immunoglobulin, anti-D immunoglobulin, or immunosuppressive drugs. Refractory ITP (not responsive to conventional treatment) may require splenectomy, the surgical removal of the spleen. Platelet transfusions may be used in severe bleeding together with a very low count. Sometimes the body may compensate by making abnormally large platelets.

That way when girls ask, "what's ITP?" you can just lift your shirt and say, "Here, baby, let me show you"

Back