Tatiana Suarez vs Joanna Jędrzejczyk

If Andrade fights Shevchenko for the 125 lb title we could see Suarez fight for the 115 lb title but I would rather Andrade vs Rose for the 115 lb title and Suarez get another top'ish fighter.Andrade can go to 125 after,I just think she has unfinished business at 115,looks like a monster,and I don't like seeing fighters move up and down,if they move up (not counting a short notice fight) I think they should generally stay there specifically someone arguably too big for their current division anyway.

joanna would kill tatiana

i'd rather see tatiana fight karolina next

Andrade v Rose has to be the next title fight, that much is obvious.

JJ v Tatiana makes sense, but needs Jess to beat Rose, because if JJ beats Tatiana does anyone really want to see JJ v Rose III

I dont think Jess walks over Rose as easy as people think, her charging forward like a bat out of hell in the opening minute could count against her, Rose is smart.. Wouldnt surprise me at all to see Jessica walk into a takedown and quick submission, or a counter to the temple..

Tatiana on the other hand, if she gets JJ down, I dont see her getting back up again.

I agree, actually looks like Tatiana is smart and knows how division works.
At this point Joanna-Tatiana is pointles completly for Joanna and somehow for Tatiana, but if Andrade will beat Rose, it's another story.
So better to take Karolina's fight and if Rose will win, it's guaranted title shot.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back