Tatiana Suarez vs Joanna Jędrzejczyk

I think Gadelha would get dominated much like Carla did and might even get stopped as well. She's known for tiring out and that wouldn't workout too well against Suarez.
But it will move her in rankings and even if somehow Gadelha will win, there's no loss because Claudia can fight for title too. This matchup is great for division, same like Esparza/Tatiana was. And she will have more time to develop some decent striking.

joanna will do everything inher power to avoid her. she might take a page out of GDR's book

Hope they book this fight,
Would love to see JJ get beat up like Esparza

I think this makes sense. Winner gets the title shot.

Who takes it? What card would you like to see it on?

Joanna will have to do alot to get a third Rose fight again

First thought is Joanna easily.

On second thought, I remember Claudia getting hold of Joanna rather easily if first two rounds. Once Tatiana gets you down, she will smash you.

Going with Tatiana because I think she smashes Rose and Andrade. Joanna is actually her hardest test in the division because Joanna is a great counter striker moving backwards.

Joanna will have to do alot to get a third Rose fight again

Yea, no desire to see that anytime soon.

So based on that I would have to back Suarez.

Plus she is an interesting addition to the Division. Will be watching.

Joanna should just move up. Thinks she beats Valentina easy

Suarez picks her up and hulk smash. It's hard to envision anything else. Tatiana is on a different wrestling level.

If youre gonna post wmma should be the sherdog law to post pics of them in bathing suits or something

Suarez is tougher, cus weight cuts.

Hahaha, poor Joanna contender. She's got sharks on both sides. Either she fights Suarez or Valentina. What a choice!

Edit: It's still a little premature to crown Suarez the WMMA Queen ... but damn did she look good. I'm excited to see her fight again.

Wouldn't surprise me if they threw JJ at her
She's pretty surplus right now with Rose as champ
Might aswell build a new star from her

The matchmakers might get into a sticky situation if Rose beat Andrade and Joanna beat Suarez.

I think they'll go with Joanna vs KK 2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back