Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
What do you think? About this fight?

0007KIRTH0M6YDYO-C123-F4.jpg
20160709102106_5D3_0067.JPG

Why not Andrade lol
Or is she confirmed fighting rose?

Joanna is the fight. It makes no sense for her to fight someone who just lost in devastating fashion.

I think she is assuming either her or andrade is getting the next shot (more likely Andrade)

If Andrade is getting the shot then she is calling out karolina which is probably a good idea. Especially after Karolina just got cracked

I think she is assuming either her or andrade is getting the next shot (more likely Andrade)

If Andrade is getting the shot then she is calling st karolina which is probably a good idea. Especially after Karolina just got cracked
She is ranked lower than Karolina, winning vs Karolina is better for her than Joanna if she wants title shot vs Rose.

noone will fight her until they are forced or desperate.
I.e cyborg getting an opponent.

Regardless of who she faces, this chick isn’t losing for a while. She displays physicality not common in wmma. While Joanna has good tdd, she does get taken down. After Sarah Macmann gave women’s Olympic wrestling a bad name, Tatiana has restored credibility.

Last edited:
Stay the hell away from my Karolina

If she's looking to showcase her skills against someone ranked in the top 5, that's probably her best option.

Joanna makes sense, who cares if Karolina best rose. MMA math doesn't work.

Everyone wants to use KK as a punching bag, damn shame. She ain't gonna be beautiful no more when they get done with her. Still, I'd like to see Female Khabib vs Joanna and the winner gets winner of Rose v Andrade.

This thread is filled with brain farts. Niether kk nor jj really make much sense. Joanna maybe just a bit more I guess.

Andrade makes the most sense. Claudia is a great matchup too.

Everyone wants to use KK as a punching bag, damn shame. She ain't gonna be beautiful no more when they get done with her. Still, I'd like to see Female Khabib vs Joanna and the winner gets winner of Rose v Andrade.
I'd love to see rose vs Joanna 3. HIGH 5

Back