Tatiana Suarez: I’ll take Karolina if i don’t get the title shot

I think she's a future champion and can beat anyone in the division, but kind of weird to call out someone who got KO'ed in the 1st round....

Why not ask for the winner of Gadelha/Mrs Nunes?
She wants all girls who bested Rose, reasonable. Karolina is next.

She wants all girls who bested Rose, reasonable. Karolina is next.
not reasonable one bit. karolina is like 2-3 in her last 5. saurez has looked like a beast. i think gadelha makes most sense, regardless if shes booked or not.. her fight against nina doesnt make much sense.

not reasonable one bit. karolina is like 2-3 in her last 5. saurez has looked like a beast. i think gadelha makes most sense, regardless if shes booked or not.. her fight against nina doesnt make much sense.
Gadelha is also 3-2 (should be 2-3) in last 5 so why Gadelha and not Karolina? Gadelha was having big problems with Carla, and Carla lost to Suarez.
At least Suarez will face striker from top 5, not grappler.

Regardless of who she faces, this chick isn’t losing for a while. She displays physicality not common in wmma. While Joanna has good tdd, she does get taken down. After Sarah Macmann gave women’s Olympic wrestling a bad name, Tatiana has added credibility to it.
Taitana has been on wrestling mats since she was 3 or 4. She is a straight monster who grapples like a man.

She is ranked lower than Karolina, winning vs Karolina is better for her than Joanna if she wants title shot vs Rose.
She may very well surpass Karolina in the next UFC rankings. Or maybe 1 spot lower.

Also, how is beating Karolina going to be better for her? Joanna is much higher ranked and a bigger name. Unless I misunderstood.

I don't really care what fights they make in that division but it's a piece of shit move to call out somebody that just got knocked out

As a Suarez fan I'd rather she call out someone that didn't just got KTFO.

No one cares if she beats everyone Rose lost to. Ask to fight Claudia or Joanna next to earn the shitle tot against the winner of Rose-Andrade.

Why take a step back? Suarez is right there. Maybe JJ or Cláudia Gadelha if she beats Ansaroff.

Rose vs Andrade

Suarez vs JJ or Claudia

Anything else would be a disappointment

Man this might be another rough night for Karolina..

Rose should be Andrde
Claudia has Nina

JJ or KK is pretty good path.

Sounds like a good callout to me. Karolina is still ranked higher.

Imagine being a normal-looking woman who's an MMA fighter and having to deal with the prospect of facing beasts like Suarez, Andrade, Gadelha, Cyborg, etc. :eek: Hell, even Rose looks like she traveled back in time from an apocalyptic dystopia.

Claudia is fighting Ansaroff for some reason. It would be nice to see Suarez fight her TUF coach.
Gadelha vs Ansaroff is such a weird fight. They should just scrap it and make Suarez vs Gadelha. Ansaroff can fight her scissor sister Torres, or book her against Karolina.

Joana is the fight to make with Andrade fighting for the belt. Two very good fights.

Let poor Karolina rest and recover. Fight JJ instead

Back