Tatiana Suarez: I’ll take Karolina if i don’t get the title shot

Her post implies she is in the same ballpark as Andrade and might be getting a TS before her. Seems slightly delusional.

Joanna is the fight. It makes no sense for her to fight someone who just lost in devastating fashion.

I think that's a logical fight. Or possibly Gadelha. Andrade should get the next title shot but Joanna or Gadelha vs Suarez would make for a nice title eliminator. Joanna is in a very difficult position right now since she's lost to Rose twice but if Andrade won the title there's no reason Joanna wouldnt deserve another shot.

How u gonna call out a girl who just got brutually kod.. kk will prob need 6months off or more while saurez can fight in 3-4

She may very well surpass Karolina in the next UFC rankings. Or maybe 1 spot lower.

Also, how is beating Karolina going to be better for her? Joanna is much higher ranked and a bigger name. Unless I misunderstood.

Rankings don't work like that, KK won't lose ranking and Suarez will take Carla's spot which is number 6, Karolina will stay as number 4, she was still number 4 when Claudia choke her out in 1st round, so I don't think it will change here. Karolina will remain number 4 and she is only fighter in top 5 who had chance to fight Rose and beat her.
Joanna lost to Rose,so why Tatiana should fight Joanna who lost 2 fights vs Rose and not fight Kowalkiewicz who mauled her?
Frankie fought Cub 6 weeks after Ortega Ko'd him, what's problem here? Same with Joanna she lost via TKO and then fought same oponnent few months later and she was fine.

A fight against KK makes no sense. She just lost and she was knocked out in that loss.

JJ and Gadehla have no dancing partners.

Rankings don't work like that, KK won't lose ranking and Suarez will take Carla's spot which is number 6, Karolina will stay as number 4, she was still number 4 when Claudia choke her out in 1st round, so I don't think it will change here. Karolina will remain number 4 and she is only fighter in top 5 who had chance to fight Rose and beat her.
Joanna lost to Rose,so why Tatiana should fight Joanna who lost 2 fights vs Rose and not fight Kowalkiewicz who mauled her?
Frankie fought Cub 6 weeks after Ortega Ko'd him, what's problem here? Same with Joanna she lost via TKO and then fought same oponnent few months later and she was fine.
Because Joanna mauled Karolina and is a much better fighter than her. Joanna is higher ranked and a bigger name. I see what you mean, that KK beat Rose. But that was a split dec. a while back. Not sure if that's still relevant here.

That said, fighters do sometimes drop in rankings after a loss and sometimes fighters move up higher after a big win. We'll see what happens. New rankings should be out in a few days anyway.

Because Joanna mauled Karolina and is a much better fighter than her. Joanna is higher ranked and a bigger name. I see what you mean, that KK beat Rose. But that was a split dec. a while back. Not sure if that's still relevant here.

That said, fighters do sometimes drop in rankings after a loss and sometimes fighters move up higher after a big win. We'll see what happens. New rankings should be out in a few days anyway.

Fact is Tatiana just after fight said she wants loser of Andrade/Karolina,and it was before Andrade/Karolina started.
So she doesn't care that KK was KO'd, and she shouldn't. It's fight game.

Shertards don't give a fuck about their beloved fighters career huh? If you really like Tatiana you will want her to fight someone like KK first. If JJ wins against Tatiana then she loses all her hype. You only want to see JJ vs Tatiana in a PPV card title fight NOT in an undercard.

She is ranked lower than Karolina, winning vs Karolina is better for her than Joanna if she wants title shot vs Rose.

That would make sense if Joanna wasn't ranked higher than Karolina

Gadelha is also 3-2 (should be 2-3) in last 5 so why Gadelha and not Karolina? Gadelha was having big problems with Carla, and Carla lost to Suarez.
At least Suarez will face striker from top 5, not grappler.
3-2 vs 2-3 are very different.. esp since gadelha choked kk out in the first. gadelha only lost to the champ and the same chick kk lost to.. at least gadelha went to a decsion, not 1st rd ko. cmon son.

Back