• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Economy Target loses $9 billion in a week over boycott due to LBGT pride clothing for children

Yeah but what has changed since then? The very same thing I always bring up, in threads like these. 7 years ago conservatives would just smile and nod our heads, not wishing to be seen as intolerant even if we disagreed

However
The left has turned to complete jackboot nazis in the past 4 years, and we arnt going to allow you guys to push your narrative without resistance anymore

Stop acting like nazis and you can have your precious LGQLMNOP parades and advertisements without pushback any more

However
If your side continues to weaponize the judicial system, continues to assualt us and insult us then kiss it goodbye

Your side depends on us smiling and nooding our heads to thrive, the moment we stop, this is what happens

Holy shit, pot meet kettle.

just like Canada! Too bad there's nothing we can do but cry
FTFY

Meanwhile my small business survived the pandemic thanks to government support and now I'm feeling the most optimistic I have in two years.

Happy Friday, whine bag.

Why can't people realize that most of us just don't want to be part of this celebration? Be gay. Be trans. Great. I just don't need to see it in literally every facet of society, all the time, as something I'm supposed to "celebrate". Stop trying to use my kids to validate your lifestyle choice.
You see it on sherdog, your social media feed and because of your browser history. It’s a blip to most people.

Why can't people realize that most of us just don't want to be part of this celebration? Be gay. Be trans. Great. I just don't need to see it in literally every facet of society, all the time, as something I'm supposed to "celebrate". Stop trying to use my kids to validate your lifestyle choice.
Well said

Seem like they‘re doing this intentionally despite of losing money. What is the the goal or end game here?

Big investment firms/ Asset mangers are trying to force social change thru ESG scores and such.
BlackRock, Vanguard, State Street, etc.

Don't go along with the program they lower your score, these firms hold trillions of $$$$
BlackRock alone manages 6 Trillion- They can force Companies to do their will

@ 27:45 mark Larry Fink CEO of BlackRock talks about forcing behavior change with these measures.
Lose money oh well...BlackRock will make you whole again

There it is.....

"Everyone" has to choose not to do business with a company for that company to feel pain and see a noticeable drop in revenue and/or profit?

Who knew?!

Loosing 20+ billion hasn't stop Musk from running twitter into the ground.

Loosing 20+ billion hasn't stop Musk from running twitter into the ground.

Agree...but do you think that means its shareholders are super happy about it?

100%. People (trans) who can't even accept themselves for who they are want to force everyone else to "celebrate" their mental illness. I don't give a shit if you're gay or trans I'm not going to treat them any differently I literally don't care. And at the same time I'm not going to promote or celebrate your sexual orientation, I couldn't care less.

When it is openly admitted- You will own nothing and be happy
Believe them

John Kerry calling Agriculture the biggest challenge to fix Climate change
We are losing farms left and right everyday
Black Rock buying up tons of homes
15 min cities
Another war
confusion and chaos everywhere

This is their bread and butter
get right with God, a storm is brewing

Damn you guys really want gays back in the closest so you wont be offended

NO, leave the children alone , if they want to infiltrate people like you fine but leave the damn kids alone who should be learning about ABC's not LBGTQwhatever

https://www.outkick.com/target-lose...-tells-bud-light-to-officially-hold-its-beer/

If you thought Anheuser-Busch and Bud Light’s stock was sinking like a brick, wait till you see what’s going on over at Target.

The major retailer has reportedly lost $9 billion over the past week in the wake of the controversial kids' pride section being displayed in several stores.

That would be billion with a b.

Nine. Billion.

Last Wednesday — a day before the controversy erupted — Target’s stock closed at $160.96 a share, giving them a market capitalization of $74.3 billion.

As of Thursday morning, shares of the company were trading off 1% at $141.76 — bringing that above number down to $65.3 billion, which is a staggering 12% drop.

Why would anyone think it's a good idea to push sexual orientations and the trans agenda on young children?

LOL @ “loses $9 billion”

The stock prices of many blue chip companies go up and down a few points every day, and they “lose” or gain billions.
Such a stupid headline.

Back