• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Economy Target loses $9 billion in a week over boycott due to LBGT pride clothing for children

White Whale

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
https://www.outkick.com/target-lose...-tells-bud-light-to-officially-hold-its-beer/

If you thought Anheuser-Busch and Bud Light’s stock was sinking like a brick, wait till you see what’s going on over at Target.

The major retailer has reportedly lost $9 billion over the past week in the wake of the controversial kids' pride section being displayed in several stores.

That would be billion with a b.

Nine. Billion.

Last Wednesday — a day before the controversy erupted — Target’s stock closed at $160.96 a share, giving them a market capitalization of $74.3 billion.

As of Thursday morning, shares of the company were trading off 1% at $141.76 — bringing that above number down to $65.3 billion, which is a staggering 12% drop.

Why would anyone think it's a good idea to push sexual orientations and the trans agenda on young children?

Target has been tanking since Mid-2022…

Is this even true though? because there has been so many fucking fake outrage lately.

Not for kids… Just adults. And I didn’t even know it was a thing. Last time I even thought about it was Silence of the Lambs. So… it’s been a long time

But think about it, is there seriously a market for tuck friendly swimsuits for grown men?

Why in the hell would they think this is a good idea?

Is this even true though? because there has been so many fucking fake outrage lately.
Probably is. I hope it isn't though because I find it absurdly hilarious.

I bet the leftist theft crews kept shopping. So there is that...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back