• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Economy Target loses $9 billion in a week over boycott due to LBGT pride clothing for children

“They are not coming for your kids “

I think telling kids who may or may not be confused about their gender or sexual orientation that they are in a safe space is admirable and probably the right approach imo.

I would rather have this approach, then telling them they are weird, or allude that something is wrong with them.

imo

It's the tuck suits LOL.

Lotta gays are not cool with being lumped in with the T's. We've got one of the better posters in the WR that fits that bill actually.

It's the tuck suits LOL.

Lotta gays are not cool with being lumped in with the T's. We've got one of the better posters in the WR that fits that bill actually.

This guy has said sh*t about hunting down gays, satanic agendas, QAnon grift, etc. This sh*t is really gonna hit the fan in a bit and there's apparently more.

My guess is he's probably gonna suggest all his vandalism and buffoonery was "comedy."

This guy has said sh*t about hunting down gays, satanic agendas, QAnon grift, etc. This sh*t is really gonna hit the fan in a bit and there's apparently more.

My guess is he's probably gonna suggest all his vandalism and buffoonery was "comedy."

Yeah i was kidding, hoped that was clear but just in case...I was. I know nothing about this guy but obviously he's not stable.

If people wanna not shop at Target, great. Free country, including where we do/don't spend our $.

But when you destroy merchandise you're a criminal and when you belittle random store workers over decisions they had no say in, you're a piece of shit.

I think telling kids who may or may not be confused about their gender or sexual orientation that they are in a safe space is admirable and probably the right approach imo.

I would rather have this approach, then telling them they are weird, or allude that something is wrong with them.

imo
I don't want anyone to feel bad about themselves either, but kids are being coddled right now and it seems to be making the problem worse.

I don't want anyone to feel bad about themselves either, but kids are being coddled right now and it seems to be making the problem worse.

Spoiled brats have always been a bad thing. These kids are little better than that. They're immune from criticism, immune from negative comments, they always have to get their own way or they throw a tantrum. This is what happens when you coddle and confuse an entire 1-2 generations of young people.

Back