• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Economy Target loses $9 billion in a week over boycott due to LBGT pride clothing for children

Why did this drag stuff blow up so much anyway? I never recall hearing about so many events before. They’re not even trans, right? Usually men who enjoy cross dressing? Are they considered part of lgbt? I’m confused by a lot of this

cross dressing is a fetish, both straight and gay do it.
Trans has nothing to do with that or anything in that space

Gay people are just as perplexed by this weird shit

They like to say it’s not sexual. I mean wtf why are we parading this! How is that not degeneracy?
Some things are sexual. That is. That doesn’t mean everything is.

People in nursing homes would tell them to fuck off ,like the rest of us should. Children don't realize they are being used as props.
Children aren’t yet conditioned to hate like you.

Children aren’t yet conditioned to hate like you.
img.jpg

And? You endorse the words by posting it as your answer.

Again, utter nonsense. These are drag queens, whose acts are rooted in sexuality and raunchy adult themes, that are performed at adult night clubs. It's not a Monty Python sketch.
Never heard of vaudeville then, I gather.

You know he was wearing tights right?

I don’t think he was appropriate but it’s greatly exaggerated for effect.

can you see a grown man's cock thru a sheer nylon stocking?
I know I jacked to sheer Madonna, I saw nips in 8th grade

And this could have nothing to do with anything else , just lgbt stuff.
I believe it has to do with a societal push away from normative cultural understandings. Aka, you are not a boy or girl, you can be anything you want. That kind of ambiguity and understanding that is not built upon biology but “feelings” causes confusion. Because, well, it’s not grounded in reality.

Back