Crime Tara LaRosa neutralises insane liberal professor after bite attack

Lol at Trump supporters waving flags on Veterans day even though he dodged the draft by having fake bone spurs

Don’t forget Trump fraudulently raised money for veterans causes and then used the money for his own personal uses.

As a non-American, I can't keep track of who is right-wing and left-wing in this story. The writing is quite confusing. Is an" aggressive Trump protester" protesting Trump or protesting on his behalf?

It was an anti Trump protester

That headline is being used a lot. Probably in an attempt to make it look like the psycho supports Trump

Lol at Trump supporters waving flags on Veterans day even though he dodged the draft by having fake bone spurs
This post is full-blown potato.

So, if someone supports Trump, they're not allowed to honor war veterans?

Sounds like she just gave that woman her next couple of fight purses.

Having a hero complex can be expensive

Whaaawhaaaa trump didn't go to a war that libtards protested against. Lol TDS has flipped the script on libs.

<FookIsThatGuy>

I dont think the flags were showing support for Trump , but rather for the vets. It was veterans day and all that.

Lol at the unhinged lefty - "I'm a professor". Oh ok, then by all means assault anyone you wish.

I agree, the flags were evidently for poking people in the face to start fights.

This post is full-blown potato.

So, if someone supports Trump, they're not allowed to honor war veterans?
Nope. We, as red blooded Americans are not allowed to do that here in America.

Tara is a cool fighter. She was one of the instructors at the Sheepdog Response class I took.

She man handled many of the male students, myself included. Good grappling skills, mellow personality.

Trump supporters acts like they’re in a cult...it’s definitely weird

It's almost like two cults are waging war against each other...

giphy.gif

I agree, the flags were evidently for poking people in the face to start fights.

Funny that there are no vids showing anything like that - just videos showing an unhinged leftist picking a fight and then whining that being a professor gives her the right to assault people.

Ahh gotta love Liberals in the United States.

They attack then cry if retaliated against.

Even worse when liberal “men” do this.

There's lots of pansy liberal men even in our resident War Room. You can bet most women in San Francisco are more masculine than them.

One is a choke hold without the guy saying a couple words and audibly losing breath, one is full mount with the person talking at full vocalization for minutes

According to the official transcript Garner said "I can't breathe" 11 times before he went out.

You sound about as educated as this retarded professor.

Yeah, your latest misstatement really proves you're a man in command of the facts. :rolleyes:

You need to take a bjj class breh, see the difference between being choked and being mounted.

A choke or a mount had zero to do with the ignorant statement to which I was replying. But nice attempt at diversion.

According to the official transcript Garner said "I can't breathe" 11 times before he went out.

Yeah, your latest misstatement really proves you're a man in command of the facts. :rolleyes:

Garner wasn’t being choked when he said it the last like 8 timeS

Even the gracies who know a thing or two about choking said there was no choke

he was just a big fat ass with a bad heart

Sounds like she just gave that woman her next couple of fight purses.

Having a hero complex can be expensive

Sounds like she didn't. Starting fights isn't grounds for a law suit. If her college is reputable the professor would be looking for a new job.

Garner wasn’t being choked when he said it the last like 8 timeS

Even the gracies who know a thing or two about choking said there was no choke

he was just a big fat ass with a bad heart

The "choking" bullshit is a diversion. Your fellow low-IQ tribesman claimed that if someone can say "I can't breathe" they are somehow by definition not in danger of being oxygen deprived. Inability to breathe is also a sign of a heart attack.

You have no idea what you're talking about. You just want to defend cops killing people.

And this woman went on for a minute and 50 seconds, never going out, while in a full mount. Where as Garner, morbidly obese, was CHOKED for only 15 seconds, and can be heard losing his breath.

Yea, you are real factual. She was MOUNTED for literally 10x the length of the CHOKE. Not to mention, she is fine after being let up. Bringing up somene being killed literally has nothing to do with this video or my comment.

The "choking" bullshit is a diversion. Your fellow low-IQ tribesman claimed that if someone can say "I can't breathe" they are somehow by definition not in danger of being oxygen deprived. Inability to breathe is also a sign of a heart attack.

You have no idea what you're talking about. You just want to defend cops killing people.

how is it bullshit? You injected Garner (choked) into a discussion about someone being MOUNTED.

Talk about bullshit and tribalism. "Oh someone said something making fun of a potential liberal, let me inject something about cops killing a black person!"

Last edited:
Don’t forget Trump fraudulently raised money for veterans causes and then used the money for his own personal uses.

His cultists don't care. Trump could urinate on the grave of the unknown soldier and his base wouldn't flinch.

Back