Crime Tara LaRosa neutralises insane liberal professor after bite attack

Where were all you liberal lawyers when one of your guys blindsided a guy with a bike lock?

2? Surely you havent tried google. Just a few:

-Dartmouth faculty supports professor's comments justifying Antifa violence

-The Secret Service tells I9 they are aware of Klinzman's post but would not confirm if they are investigating it as a threat to the President.

-
Antifa Thugs Find a Champion and Leader in Stanford Professor

-A professor of Nordic Studies at Pacific Lutheran University said “hell yes” he supports violence towards people anti-fascist activists perceive to be Nazis or fascists.
It would be nice if you included links to were these things were stated.

I dont agree with Tara's views on most things(well, on almost anything lol) but she handled that like a fucking champ... props to her! That is how a martial artist should intervene in situations

Lol at Trump supporters waving flags on Veterans day even though he dodged the draft by having fake bone spurs

What does one have to do with the other. They were waving flags in honor of Veterans Day not in support of Trump.

This woman goes bat shit because of waving a US flag.

Oh that’s right according to the left the US flag is racist now.

2? Surely you havent tried google. Just a few:

-Dartmouth faculty supports professor's comments justifying Antifa violence

-The Secret Service tells I9 they are aware of Klinzman's post but would not confirm if they are investigating it as a threat to the President.

-
Antifa Thugs Find a Champion and Leader in Stanford Professor

-A professor of Nordic Studies at Pacific Lutheran University said “hell yes” he supports violence towards people anti-fascist activists perceive to be Nazis or fascists.

Now, how many colleges are there in the U.S.? What is the total number of faculty/professors in those hundreds (thousands?) of colleges? You can point to a handful, dozen, or dozens of examples, but without any meaningful statistical analysis, your examples are quite possibly (probably) an insignificant representation of the population.

Are 25, 50, or 100 batshit crazy college professors a significant representation of a population of 1.5 million (as of 2017) college faculty across the U.S.? By all means, don't let the actual numbers get in the way of your narrative.

https://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=61

Last edited:
Are you purposely ignoring the context I was claiming? There are a number of these types of professors. Here’s a few just from memory although I’m sure there are more...

And the issue is not just the individuals discussed here but rather that they 1) were hired by a faculty who deemed them acceptable to... 2) shape the viewpoints of a whole new generation of students and future academicians. And 3) these loons didn’t spring from nowhere. They themselves were indoctrinated into these lunatic views by other professors at yet other institutions. The issue is that these people aren’t aberrations. They’re a feature of the system.

Hmm seems odd we don’t see this sort of attitude at any of the thousands of trade schools world wide....

all universities should be shut down.
kids required to go to the School of Hard Knocks forthwith

So those are the ppl entrusted with eduction of kids?

Its a bad sign

That professor is hot and it needs to be noted.

I also hate when people who have no idea what they’re talking about tell other people they’re going to jail. It says no arrests were made so apparently it is not so clear what actually happened leading up to the video.

Also are we sure she’s a professor or did she just say that? That video actually didn’t tell us anything.

Last edited:
Hmm seems odd we don’t see this sort of attitude at any of the thousands of trade schools world wide....
Jack will tell you it is an anomaly. Besides those professors were all fighting fascists:rolleyes:

Good. Shut her fuckin ass down.

"I AM A PROFESSOR!" She screams, uselessly from her back as she's mounted, trying to gain some kind of moral high ground, after using her perceived moral high ground to attack people honoring Veterans on Veterans Day.

My Uncle was drafted to war in Vietnam, and after 30 days in, he sent a voice recording back home saying that he will be the next "Point Man" and that the other 3 Point Men before him had been killed.

He was only 19 and knew his chances of making it home were slim.

He thanked my Grandma for the cookies she had sent, as they were a hit amongst his fellows.

He was dead from sniper fire the next day. On Valentine's Day. He had been given the option by my Grandfather to dodge the draft and go to Canada. My Uncle refused. His logic was that they would just draft my Dad in a few years anyway, and that our Family would be disgraced if he ran.

Fucking white male privilege, huh?

Whatever your opinion on the current President is, we all owe Veterans respect.
Thanks for sharing your story, I’m sorry your uncle didn’t make it back.

Now, how many colleges are there in the U.S.? What is the total number of faculty/professors in those hundreds (thousands?) of colleges? You can point to a handful, dozen, or dozens of examples, but without any meaningful statistical analysis, your examples are quite possibly (probably) an insignificant representation of the population.

Are 25, 50, or 100 batshit crazy college professors a significant representation of a population of 1.5 million (as of 2017) college faculty across the U.S.? By all means, don't let the actual numbers get in the way of your narrative.

https://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=61

If you read the 1st headline you'll notice that a large portion of Dartmouth's faculty support this nonsense. Another poster poster a few other examples; and I wont even bring up the professor I went out with that had full on TDS.

I know you're saying that they aren't all nuts, but I'd wager that well over 20% (at least in the North and West) support these idiocies that happen on college campus today.

https://www.kgw.com/mobile/article/...ight/283-e997f0f5-a316-4918-a440-399f7fd706fa

Clown world keeps getting clownier and clownier. A liberal professor decided it was a good idea to start biting people at a Veterans' Day flag wave event and Tara La Rosa had to show her the error of her ways.

Remember guys, no biting.

Screenshot-20191111-050524-2.png

And she just lets her loose at the end of the vid? I would not have done that 'cause she could just get up and run away.

That professor is hot and it needs to be noted.

I also hate when people who have no idea what they’re talking about tell other people they’re going to jail. It says no arrests were made so apparently it is not so clear what actually happened leading up to the video.

Also are we sure she’s a professor or did she just say that? That video actually didn’t tell us anything.

Or the aggrieved party said they didn't want to press charges so the cops sent the professor home.

Back