Crime Tara LaRosa neutralises insane liberal professor after bite attack

hilarious that people ITT are denying the extreme leftist tinge on virtually all college campuses in the country
especially regarding faculty

eyes wide shut

To the “I can’t breathe” discussion, I sometimes wrestle with my 10 year old son and 9 year old daughter and they’ll say they can’t breathe simply at having their arms held still. Has nothing whatsoever to do with pressure or air restriction and everything to do with a mild panic response at being restrained. My other son, who is temperamentally much, much calmer, with better impulse control than the other two has no such reaction. The crazy professor lady had no trouble breathing, she had trouble calming the fuck down.

...though I dare say that fact was already self-evident and the explanation unnecessary.

Is it established that the protester got physical first, even if she was confrontational? LaRosa restrained her in a perfect way, not hurting her nor letting people taunt her, but it's not clear if she was within her rights to tacle her first. Seems like the Liberal brushed away a flag that was pointed at her face and then got punched.
I was kind of wondering about this. They report that the lady bit her but if you're being restrained by a stranger, wouldn't you have the right to defend yourself? I get it if she was a real danger to people, but then that makes me wonder what the minimum danger is that allows you to restrain someone. Do you need proof?

LOL! This is classic propaganda. What's the answer to the question that leads this post? Two? You just kind of imply that it's super high, and America has an epidemic of professors going around getting into fights with fascists. You guys have lost your damned minds. :)

2? Surely you havent tried google. Just a few:

-Dartmouth faculty supports professor's comments justifying Antifa violence

-The Secret Service tells I9 they are aware of Klinzman's post but would not confirm if they are investigating it as a threat to the President.

-
Antifa Thugs Find a Champion and Leader in Stanford Professor

-A professor of Nordic Studies at Pacific Lutheran University said “hell yes” he supports violence towards people anti-fascist activists perceive to be Nazis or fascists.

2? Surely you havent tried google. Just a few:

So there's a small handful. The notion that it's anything close to being mainstream is absolutely ludicrous (as is the notion put forth by @SBJJ that *I* support political violence or am partisan). It's sad to see how far you guys will sink to try to prevent people from seeing politics as being about what set of policies is better.

The "choking" bullshit is a diversion. Your fellow low-IQ tribesman claimed that if someone can say "I can't breathe" they are somehow by definition not in danger of being oxygen deprived. Inability to breathe is also a sign of a heart attack.

You have no idea what you're talking about. You just want to defend cops killing people.
Yup
All of them
They should kill all of them
You got me
Idiot

Good. Shut her fuckin ass down.

"I AM A PROFESSOR!" She screams, uselessly from her back as she's mounted, trying to gain some kind of moral high ground, after using her perceived moral high ground to attack people honoring Veterans on Veterans Day.

My Uncle was drafted to war in Vietnam, and after 30 days in, he sent a voice recording back home saying that he will be the next "Point Man" and that the other 3 Point Men before him had been killed.

He was only 19 and knew his chances of making it home were slim.

He thanked my Grandma for the cookies she had sent, as they were a hit amongst his fellows.

He was dead from sniper fire the next day. On Valentine's Day. He had been given the option by my Grandfather to dodge the draft and go to Canada. My Uncle refused. His logic was that they would just draft my Dad in a few years anyway, and that our Family would be disgraced if he ran.

Fucking white male privilege, huh?

Whatever your opinion on the current President is, we all owe Veterans respect.

I'm not surprised our resident Libs are upset about this. This lady that got her ass handed to her reminds them of their wives. The only thing this "professor" was missing was a pussy hat.

Funny that there are no vids showing anything like that - just videos showing an unhinged leftist picking a fight and then whining that being a professor gives her the right to assault people.

Are you being sarcastic, or are you proving the existence of TDS?

Are you being sarcastic, or are you proving the existence of TDS?

Are you just trolling is the real question. There's been nothing posted suggest that the flag waivers were doing anything negative.

His cultists don't care. Trump could urinate on the grave of the unknown soldier and his base wouldn't flinch.

That's ok. Kaepernick did this symbolically during NFL games and millions of retards defended him and tried to make him into the next MLK.

Don't act like only one side does this shit. I unfortunately don't expect anything less from you.

Last edited:
Are you just trolling is the real question. There's been nothing posted suggest that the flag waivers were doing anything negative.

Did you watch the video that started the fight? The flag waver poked that lady in the face and then punched her when she pushed the flag away from her face.

Did you watch the video that started the fight? The flag waver poked that lady in the face and then punched her when she pushed the flag away from her face.

Sure, the professor is bitching at some lady who waves the flag in her face. Then professor grabs the flag and hits the ladu with it like a switch and they start fighting. At thst point the MMA chick shows up to breakup the fight.

https://100percentfedup.com/female-...mp-supporters-at-veterans-day-ceremony-video/

Sounds like she didn't. Starting fights isn't grounds for a law suit. If her college is reputable the professor would be looking for a new job.

I dunno, but if what the leftist says is true then...

Cha-ching!

Somebody has footage of the whole thing tho.

That's ok. Kaepernick did this symbolically during NFL games and millions of retards defended him and tried to make him into the next MLK.

You should seek mental health treatment if you sincerely believe that taking a knee for the National Anthem is equivalent to pissing on a soldier's grave.

Not to mention the obvious fact that Kaepernick isn't the Commander In Chief of the US military. If Trump were still just a reality TV star and he ripped off veterans through his foundation it wouldn't be as outrageous.

I dont see the professor swinging first.

She says "Donald Trump is a sell out."

A flag then get shoved in her face. I cant tell if it touches her face or not.

The professor then grabs the flag and get swung on. If the flag touched her face I would say she had a right to grab the flag.

So who was holding the other participant of the fight down on the ground? Safe to assume that physical force was only used on the person that wasnt on team Trump?

Also regardless of who started the fight, it really show how classy that proud boy member was when he flipped the woman off while she was on the ground.

Keep up the cult celebration of violence of those that oppose your political views, it is very helpful.

Back