• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tanner Boser will dominate in LHW

Everyone could use some wild banging every now and then
jaiden-animations.gif

I have some money on Boser tonight. Dude is durable and Cutelaba has like 46 seconds of cardio.

He should also be a good sized LHW too. I don't see him being top 5 by any means but I do think he could be ranked at some point.

I would like to see Daukus drop down too and fight Boser, I feel like they are brothers from a different mother in both how they look and how they fight. Although Boser looks like Mr Olympia in comparison.

Tanner Boser did ok in the Unified MMA league.

Are people forgetting that he lost to past prime Arlovski and Latifi and is 4-4 in the UFC? His best win is OSP.

Look, I hope he does well at LHW but let's be real, Cutelaba is a tough fight for him.

I had higher hopes for Boser in the beginning when he joined the UFC. I always support Canadian fighters, unless they are DBs.

Maybe this division change might just be the thing he needs. But if he loses to Cutelaba his time in the UFC might be nearing an end.

Trains in the same city I live in. So we saddle up one more time. Tanner by KO in round two.

Are people forgetting that he lost to past prime Arlovski and Latifi and is 4-4 in the UFC? His best win is OSP.

Look, I hope he does well at LHW but let's be real, Cutelaba is a tough fight for him.

Latifi loss was a fairly questionable split decision. He got taken down in the first and was able to get back up on his own without absorbing any stikes to speak of and outsruck Latifi the whole time they were on their feet. Latifi's arm broke by blocking one of Boser's high kicks (to be fair, not like the audience/judges can see that).

Second was obviously Tanner, had Ilir turtled up and hurt.

Third was obviously Latifi's since he took Tanner down and kept him there.

I agree that Ion's tough, because Ion does have decent wrestling which is a weakness of Tanner's. Can't wait.

I had higher hopes for Boser in the beginning when he joined the UFC. I always support Canadian fighters, unless they are DBs.

Maybe this division change might just be the thing he needs. But if he loses to Cutelaba his time in the UFC might be nearing an end.

Trains in the same city I live in. So we saddle up one more time. Tanner by KO in round two.

Never realized you were an Alberta boy.

Never realized you were an Alberta boy.
Born in Cowtown. Thankfully my parents had the good sense to move north to Edmonton when I was a year old.

Except for 15 months in SK with a job. And 5 years in VA, about 20 miles from Washington, DC. I’ve always lived in Edmonton.

You’re not from Calgary are you? lol

Back