Rumored Tank Davis vs Pitbull Cruz 2 PBC PPV

What about tank fighting Haney or stevenson? any chances for these fights?
No chance …. Arum is on record saying that he is no hurry to do a mega fight for Shakur (co-promotion needed) he will face Martin from PBC next … Haney is moving to 140 and still has not signed his agreement to face Prograis ….

He can go back to 140 and before anyone mentions the “he’s too small” bs he’s done something that not even Thurman couldnt, even at 147, but they wont make Tank go to 140, Floyd and pbc are going to milk Davis until they cant anymore
He could go back but I think he'll likely fight at lightweight next. Tank has been handled with kids gloves so I don't expect his handlers to match him with someone that's a serious threat. He's been carefully managed as you noted. Eventually though he'll have to be put in tough. I think we're getting nearer to it.

I bet the following fights for Tank will be
Isaac Cruz 2
Chris Colbert
Edwin De Los Santos

cruz's last fight was unimpressive, i think he actually gets stopped the second time around.

I’ve heard that a combination of Tank vs Pitbull & Frank Martin vs Russell Jr … are the leading candidates…. Or even Tank vs Russell and Martin vs Pitbull in the co main … but this are the 4 names I’m hearing for a December PPV

Tank does not have a HoF resume, and doesn’t seem interested in getting one

I want a Tank Davis Vs Keef Thurman Vs Isaac Cruz Vs Clarissa Shields royal rumble.

Do it, DAZN.

I’ve heard that a combination of Tank vs Pitbull & Frank Martin vs Russell Jr … are the leading candidates…. Or even Tank vs Russell and Martin vs Pitbull in the co main … but this are the 4 names I’m hearing for a December PPV

Tank vs Russell Jr
Martin vs Cruz Co Main.
That's ppv worthy

@MMALOPEZ any info/rumours for Ennis? He's 2 weeks into camp i believe so hopefully we get something concrete soon, and hopefully with a top name too if he can land one. Ennis vs Stan would be ideal.

Davis will knock him out this time. He'll be looking to make a statement. And Cruz isn't that good anyway.

Back