Dec.16th David Morrell Jr vs Agbeko, Colbert vs Valenzuela 2 PBC on Showtime (Last Show)

Ohhhh it gettin' good.

Showtime 'bout to go out on a knockout [<dunn]

Jesus, just saw the clip of Colbert getting stretched on Twitter.

Dude should just retire. He cannot take punishment, and he's in a lighter weight class.

Colbert too small for LW. He got stunned multiple times before getting flattened. Morrell is looking good, figure Agbeko will land something and we will know how good Morrell can take a punch.

Morrell is something else, but he stands straight up. Nobody's been able to make him pay, but it just looks like pain waiting to happen.

Morrell with the TKO against the ropes. He's ready for the top of the division no need to mess around anymore.

Morrell with the TKO against the ropes. He's ready for the top of the division no need to mess around anymore.

Does that mean he finally fights a guy in the top 10 rather than scrubs?

Colbert had no gameplan at all. I don't even think the guy really has any style or anything.

Not sure where Colbert goes from here. Talked a lot of shit about different guys for years, and now he's been exposed hard twice. His trainer looked like he's had enough of Colbert too.

By the way, i'm still over here waiting for Benavidez to stop fighting MWs and actually fight Morrell. My account bet that Morrell KO's Benavidez if/when they ever fight is still open, don't be scared homie.

Back