Tango & Cash vs. Twins

This thread is going to separate the men from the boys.

I would rate T&C much higher now then what I would as a kid. That film is all machismo.

Want to know what's missing from modern day action films? Watch Tango & Cash.

The only movie (with the comedy and action inverted) that could beat T&C is these guys..

tumblr_m2ukzbdnnA1rtg76ko1_500.gif

This thread is going to separate the men from the boys.

I would rate T&C much higher now then what I would as a kid. That film is all machismo.

Want to know what's missing from modern day action films? Watch Tango & Cash.

The only movie (with the comedy and action inverted) that could beat T&C is these guys..

tumblr_m2ukzbdnnA1rtg76ko1_500.gif

Hell yeah. I just watch Christmas vacation earlier today, prime Chevy is awesome!

Also, Christmas Vacation best pure christmas movie ever. Yeah, that is right.. I said it, bring it Christmas story!

Hell yeah. I just watch Christmas vacation earlier today, prime Chevy is awesome!

Also, Christmas Vacation best pure christmas movie ever. Yeah, that is right.. I said it, bring it Christmas story!

lol! Make it happen Dana!

Huge Schwarzenegger fan, but he can't take the best of what Tango and Cash have got....

come on! i love both, but Kurt and Sly all day

Tnago and Cash had such great chemistry and it was such a huge movie for me at that time, it would be blasphemy not to vote for it. Not saying anything Arnold related isn't great...

I very rarely vote against Arnie, but this is an exception.

The only decent thing about Twins imo.

0.jpg

Back