Tai Tuivasa was never that good

Maybe if you're in the ufc, you should train as such and not come in morbidly obese with absolutely zero ground game. Put the beer down and live in the gym.

I mean yeah? Like his biggest win before Lewis was Arlovski in 2018, and then he lost 3 in a row including a loss to a washed JDS, then he beat a couple of low ranked guys koed Lewis, jumped to the 3rd ranking, then got beat pretty quickly, by Gane although he did knock him down, Sergei, Volkov, and now Tybura

Hes an unathletic brawler who has an average -to-poor record in 3 different sports. Not everyone can be a champ but 5 performance of the night awards is decent value whether he's good or not

He's not unathletic. His speed and explosiveness are his biggest attributes along with the power.

I mean yeah? Like his biggest win before Lewis was Arlovski in 2018, and then he lost 3 in a row including a loss to a washed JDS, then he beat a couple of low ranked guys koed Lewis, jumped to the 3rd ranking, then got beat pretty quickly, by Gane although he did knock him down, Sergei, Volkov, and now Tybura
Arkovski is still probably his 2nd best win to this day tbh.

Maybe Sakai, or washed sugarglass chinned Struve?

Been saying this for a while. He would've been cut if he lost that Lewis fight but he has an insane chin. His career far exceeded his skillset. More power to him.

you can say that about most of UFCs HW division in the last decade

He's 260lb with a big belly, he doesn't lift weights etc and has lost most fights he's been in that have lasted more than 5 minutes, I stand by it

That's a cardio issue. Dude can throw flying knees and shit

Seems like a nice dude and entertaining fighter but I’m so glad he’s been losing. I haven’t had to watch a literal grown adult man drink alcohol out of strangers sweaty disgusting athletes foot planters wart infected shoe. Once he literally took a fans shoe and the fan spit in it before handing it to him and tuviasa watched the fan do it but still fucking drank it. The most disgusting shit I’ve ever seen watching ufc.
You're a puss.

I dont think anyone ever held him to the standard of being elite or very good. He openly advertises himself as a street fighter. A simple brawler is what he is and how everyone rightly perceives him.

Back