"Tactical" Voting

I think dems have already been voting for him in states where Clinton had huge leads over Sanders, with the idea being that she'll have an easier time in the general.
I know at least three people who did this, including sanders fans.

latest

I just pictured an illiterate man yelling that at a book and it was perfect. You might not leave deep thoughts in your wake, but you definitely leave people amused.

I don't know about tactical voting. But I am the War Room's tactical poster eliminating the opposition in War Room debate.

It would be amazing if primary results were kept confidential until all states were done voting and then a winner was announced.

At the end, a big surprise, Ben Carson wins!

It would be amazing if primary results were kept confidential until all states were done voting and then a winner was announced.

At the end, a big surprise, Ben Carson wins!

I was just reading this article about the eleven thousand FAILED attempts to pass constitutional amendments. One was to select the president via a lottery:

It called for each state to select its own presidential candidate. Then the name of each state would be written on balls equal to the number of congressmen from that state.

One ball would be picked at random, and the candidate from that state would become president. The vice president would be selected the same way.

Blackerby said the proposal came amid sectional strains over slavery.

“This could have been a way to purposefully randomize the presidency,” she said. “There was lots of discussion over whether the next president would come from a slave state or a free state, and there were people who were talking about secession if the other side won.”

The lottery may have been seen as a solution. “But it’s kind of a ridiculous thing,” she said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...bcb3d8-e555-11e5-bc08-3e03a5b41910_story.html

Some of the amendments were so crazy that physically scribbled in their margins were sarcastic suggestions for congress to eliminate Saturday nights and that congress should vote itself the power to change reality.

I just pictured an illiterate man yelling that at a book and it was perfect. You might not leave deep thoughts in your wake, but you definitely leave people amused.

Whatever fucking drugs you are taking to help you imagine such things, I think you need to stop. In the realm of intellectual capacity, I take shits that have more substance than you what you have contributed to this conversation. That picture was my unapologetic attempt to say to you, "shoo little fly, move along now." However, in your own alter universe that you have constructed for yourself, you think you have some sort of reason to feel intelligent. Well let me put it to you nicely, your feelings are wrong motherfucker and you might want to explore a new hobby.

Don't the Democrats know that a Trump nomination would be the best thing for them? Half of the Republican party hates him. I just want him to win the nomination so that I can watch people like Rubio eat crow.

Whatever fucking drugs you are taking to help you imagine such things, I think you need to stop. In the realm of intellectual capacity, I take shits that have more substance than you what you have contributed to this conversation. That picture was my unapologetic attempt to say to you, "shoo little fly, move along now." However, in your own alter universe that you have constructed for yourself, you think you have some sort of reason to feel intelligent. Well let me put it to you nicely, your feelings are wrong motherfucker and you might want to explore a new hobby.

Don't be like that. I can help you discover new things for you to be even angrier at people you don't like. Things like "civil disobedience" or, hell, even "sarcasm". Can you believe there are SJWs out there who say the opposite of what they mean when expressing opinions because they think their unspoken idea is evident? Outrageous! Typical SJW trick!

sometimes it can be satisfying but I rather vote for the best person for the job

Don't the Democrats know that a Trump nomination would be the best thing for them? Half of the Republican party hates him. I just want him to win the nomination so that I can watch people like Rubio eat crow.

This would be the best thing to do

-It keeps Cruz from being nominated
- screws over the Republican party
- makes sure a Democrat wins office

Everyone should be voting for Trump in the primaries

I'm glad you found a way to shit on SJWs a little bit more, but how on Earth can you be interested in politics and only now be discovering what tactical voting is? Or do you only refer to it as "strategic" voting and you're deeply upset that these people are using a synonym of "strategic"?

Strategy and tactics are two different things.

Anyone else hearing this term? It is getting thrown around in Ohio, apparently some registered dems are so rustled about Trump, they are giving up the chance to vote for one of their candidates to try and block Trump from the nomination, by voting on the republican ticket.

Cliffs: "Tactical" is being used by SJW's to try and make themselves feel like they are doing something important.
The GOP is a pyramid scheme ran by the ultra rich, to take advantage of Rednecks,Hillbillies,Christians, and Men who are angry at the size of their penis(gun owners).

This would be the best thing to do

-It keeps Cruz from being nominated
- screws over the Republican party
- makes sure a Democrat wins office

Everyone should be voting for Trump in the primaries

You think Cruz would win in the general?

The GOP is a pyramid scheme ran by the ultra rich, to take advantage of Rednecks,Hillbillies,Christians, and Men who are angry at the size of their penis(gun owners).

Not all gun owners but I know who you mean .

Also feel like I should add that not all rednecks are republicans I live in Michigan and I feel like this needs to be stated from time to time but at the same time I totally know who you mean on that as well

Don't be like that. I can help you discover new things for you to be even angrier at people you don't like. Things like "civil disobedience" or, hell, even "sarcasm". Can you believe there are SJWs out there who say the opposite of what they mean when expressing opinions because they think their unspoken idea is evident? Outrageous! Typical SJW trick!

2wlr151.jpg

Even granting that ridiculous claim, that's not answering the question.

"Given your stated beliefs, why would you prefer X over Y?"
"Y is bad for vague reasons unrelated to my stated beliefs."

It seems clear that your objection is entirely about identity politics. I'm interested in seeing how I could be wrong, though.

Here's how you're wrong: identity politics are for minorities, SJWs and cucks.

Conservative and right-wing politics are for rational people. That the overwhelming majority of them are white, rural and lower to middle class simply shows you who the most rational sectors of society are.

Back