"Tactical" Voting

AWESOMEACE

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Anyone else hearing this term? It is getting thrown around in Ohio, apparently some registered dems are so rustled about Trump, they are giving up the chance to vote for one of their candidates to try and block Trump from the nomination, by voting on the republican ticket.

Cliffs: "Tactical" is being used by SJW's to try and make themselves feel like they are doing something important.

I guess this counts as "tactical" voting. It's not so much that I thought Sanders was a good vote, it was much more about getting to vote against Hillary.
31cd85c1-67c3-46f7-bf48-4e2f826218a4_zpsxnkptdit.jpg

I thought Ohio was a closed primary, or at least semi-closed where you'd have to change parties at the polling place in order to vote, which would require a written statement

whatever gets people not to vote for Bernie

this happened before in Ohio, a "radio personality," that shall remain nameless, that is of an alleged conservative stance. Was encouraging people to vote for Hilldawg in 08 under the guise, that if she won Ohio it would force her and Obama to have more time to "drag each other through the mud" and give the repubs a better chance of winning. I guess we see how that turned out.

I thought Ohio was a closed primary, or at least semi-closed where you'd have to change parties at the polling place in order to vote, which would require a written statement

I thought it was as well, due to a change in the law in regards to my above referenced post. TBH, I am not totally sure.

Anyone else hearing this term? It is getting thrown around in Ohio, apparently some registered dems are so rustled about Trump, they are giving up the chance to vote for one of their candidates to try and block Trump from the nomination, by voting on the republican ticket.

Cliffs: "Tactical" is being used by SJW's to try and make themselves feel like they are doing something important.

I'm glad you found a way to shit on SJWs a little bit more, but how on Earth can you be interested in politics and only now be discovering what tactical voting is? Or do you only refer to it as "strategic" voting and you're deeply upset that these people are using a synonym of "strategic"?

this happened before in Ohio, a "radio personality," that shall remain nameless, that is of an alleged conservative stance. Was encouraging people to vote for Hilldawg in 08 under the guise, that if she won Ohio it would force her and Obama to have more time to "drag each other through the mud" and give the repubs a better chance of winning. I guess we see how that turned out.

Is saying Rush Limbaugh around liberals like showing daylight to vampires?

Is this like sneaking up and voting twice?
Liberals being doing that for a while.

Is this like sneaking up and voting twice?
Liberals being doing that for a while.
Provide a source

Let me guess this is how you justify all the voter suppression the gop has been doing .

Last edited:
Needs more molle and picatinny.

that fact that you have to write cliffs for such a short post demonstrates why the u.s. is going tits up mate

Thomas Sowell suggested everyone except Cruz drop out of the election so it will just be Cruz vs. Trump. That will stop people from splitting the vote between the numerous candidates which might result in Cruz beating trump.

Back