Movies T2 Judgement Day the GOAT Action Film of All Time?

T2 Judgement Day The GOAT Action Film of All Time?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Great movie for sure. was cool when Linda's twin sister was in the movie.

IMHO, yes, but it has very stiff competition with Predator & Die Hard.

Its certainly the GOAT Action/SciFi movie of all time.

The only real competition it would have is Aliens, but its Action/Horror/SciFi/Suspense.

I’d say these 4, yes:
Predator
Die Hard
Aliens
T2

Terminator2poster.jpg

In this sequel set eleven years after "The Terminator," young John Connor, the key to civilization's victory over a future robot uprising, is the target of the shape-shifting T-1000, a Terminator sent from the future to kill him. Another Terminator, the revamped T-800 has been sent back to protect the boy. As John and his mother go on the run with the T-800, the boy forms an unexpected bond with the robot.

For me it's

1. T2 Judgement Day
2. Die Hard

Not even close buddy
The GOAT action movie is Hard Boiled. T2 is an embarrassment compared to that

Speaking of T2, I'm still sour to this day that Cameron never made his T3 right after Titanic. Would have been the GOAT trilogy in movie history.

I think it’s arguably the best summer blockbuster of all-time. Going to see T2 in the theater during the summer of ‘91 was a damn religious experience.
absolutely true. it was next level cgi for its time.

Speaking of T2, I'm still sour to this day that Cameron never made his T3 right after Titanic. Would have been the GOAT trilogy in movie history.

I’d be very curious what James Cameron would have done with a T3. Story wise would be a tough sell, but he deserves the benefit of the doubt considering his history with sequels. It’d be impossible to do it without having the T1000 return, due to fan popularity. I don’t know how he’d do it. I’d also love to see his ideas for a new type of Terminator, if he chose to do that. I had high hopes for Dark Fate considering Cameron’s involvement. But the movie sucked and the Rev-9 was just a rehash of the T-X, which was just a combination of the T-800 and T1000.

Rapid Fire sprung to mind when I saw the thread title but it's not better than T2.

T2 is good but Aliens trumps it imo

Ok bear with me here, if a movie has many great action sequences I consider it an action movie. Even the Daniel Craig Bond movies are as good as T2 action. War movies like SPR, superhero movies I could go on all day but I have a life so I wont.

Back