T-Wood coming for 4 (four) belts.

It's easy to defend 3 times a year when you don't engage in the fight.

Right? He didn’t take any damage defending takedowns against Maia, or staring at Thompson. He should be defending MORE

It's about how he won. He came in with the best strategy in both fights. They were boring to casuals who don't understand high level MMA.

The Wonderboy II and Miaia fights were boring by all standards other than Woodley and his Mom. The Miaia fight was statistically the least engaging 5 round championship fight in UFC history.

Dominant fashion? The first defense was a draw, so he didn't even win. The second was a majority decision, so one of the judges thought he didn't win. The 3rd was a grinding decision. He's not exactly knocking fools out.

Fact still remains that he has held onto the belt through 3 defenses which is the fourth longest reign in the history of the sport right behind GSP, Hughes, and Militech.

He's actually defended his belt in a pretty dominant fashion thus far

Lmao, what? He had a draw with Thompson, was gifted a decision against him, then had the most boring fight in MMA history with Maia where he lost a round, arguably two standing.

Quite possibly the least dominant title run in history.

Fact still remains that he has held onto the belt through 3 defenses which is the fourth longest reign in the history of the sport right behind GSP, Hughes, and Militech.

LMAO! You don't get a fucking title defense when you have a draw.

LOL this fucking guy again.

So, this motherfucker bawls his face off about getting money fights as if they owe him shit.

His fights are boring as fuck.

His personality is absolutely terrible.

He barely defends the belt he already has because he’s a whiner.

Now he thinks if they make these other divisions that he should be fighting for this one, that one, etc.

How can somebody be this delusional?

He didn’t even deserve to fight for the belt he currently has, either.

But now he’s royalty and should fight for all the belts!

Fuck this guy.

Piece of crap.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/9/...champ-tyron-woodley-talks-joining-165-175-185

tyron-woodley-post-ufc-214.jpg

Woodley recently spoke to media to promote UFC 228. In their discussion, “T-Wood” discussed possibly making big history in the future. The rumor of dispelling the welterweight championship arose.

In turn, more divisions such as 165 and 175 pounds would be added. Woodley said he’s willing to win titles at 165, 175 and 185 pounds to make history (quotes via MMA Fighting):

“I heard they were thinking about that. I don’t know which one I would do – I mean, I could make 165, it wouldn’t be very sexy, but I could make it.

“And obviously 175 would be a little easier to make than 170. I make 175 and I could make 185, too. Those are three different weight classes that I could fight in and be extremely competitive in all of them.”

The 36-year-old isn’t interested in cutting down to 170 pounds much longer. The ability to fight at a higher weight class is beginning to sound more appealing:

“I would love to fight in a different division, you know?. I walk around at 200 pounds, only having to drop 15 pounds wouldn’t be a bad look for me at all.”

TyronvsLawler-6.jpg
Since you retards found out they get a new belt with each defense you just can't help but overstate what's going on.

When you were kindergarten did you count the number of times you successfully got to the bathroom without shitting yourself as a new instance of "being potty trained"?

He won ONE CHAMPIONSHIP. He has defended it twice. Give that "four belt" shit a rest. You sound stupid.

LMAO! You don't get a fucking title defense when you have a draw.
Since you retards found out they get a new belt with each defense you just can't help but overstate what's going on.

When you were kindergarten did you count the number of times you successfully got to the bathroom without shitting yourself as a new instance of "being potty trained"?

He won ONE CHAMPIONSHIP. He has defended it twice. Give that "four belt" shit a rest. You sound stupid.
A draw counts a defense. Anytime the champ enters and leaves with the belt it's a defense.

Woodley has won 1 title and defended it 3 times.

If you think his defences were dominant, you need to watch more fights.
He beat each guy in their own domain whether it was the brawler or the grappler or the stand up wizard. That's dominant in my eyes. It would be the equivalent of Khabib knocking out or outstriking Conor.

He's actually defended his belt in a pretty dominant fashion thus far
Landing a punch on Robbie Lawler then playing patty cake for 75 minutes is hardly considered dominant fashion mate

He beat each guy in their own domain whether it was the brawler or the grappler or the stand up wizard. That's dominant in my eyes. It would be the equivalent of Khabib knocking out or outstriking Conor.
Today I learnt that Damien Maia is world class striker. Or wait, you didn't watch that fight either.

Back