Social Sweden. Update: Came in Ferrari - applied for social benefits

Sweden will be the first Western European country to become islamic. Followed by Belgium and The Netherlands, imo.

This is a great reason that a majority chooses to open a grocery store or a small restaurant. By stating the wrong declaration, they can counteract the loss through the tax. There are a lot of cheating in Sweden, and the Swedish Tax Agency has no honest chance of catching up with all the new small business that is created around the corner. How should we in Sweden be able to attract with education and to be employed when coming from a culture where entrepreneurial who is deeply rooted and where everything can be sold under one big open market?
What?
I guess you mean these middle easterners love bazaars or something but I don't really understand.

I like the Swedes, many come to train BJJ in Brazil, they're not usually good grapplers but they learn fast. The main problem is that my instructor lives on "Brazilian time", he is always late and the Swedes get a bit angry at that, I do too but I'm used to it.

That's sad. I emigrated as an adult. I've learned the language and don't commit crimes at all. My kids also speak the local language fluently. It's stupid to not to. Obey the local law or gtfo

I lived several years in Thailand and my children are half Swedish and Thai. Thailand is the country I have visited most times since Muay Thai was big in my life once. I have learned the language. For a thai stranger it will come as a surprise that quickly comes to respect when something they had never imagined just happened when I spoke their language. It is a personal satisfaction and a delight for myself to see a stranger brighten up with the whole face.

Language is a tool for entering the community and one must need to master it if one plans to live in a foreign country permanently.

I lived several years in Thailand and my children are half Swedish and Thai. Thailand is the country I have visited most times since Muay Thai was big in my life once. I have learned the language. For a thai stranger it will come as a surprise that quickly comes to respect when something they had never imagined just happened when I spoke their language. It is a personal satisfaction and a delight for myself to see a stranger brighten up with the whole face.

Language is a tool for entering the community and one must need to master it if one plans to live in a foreign country permanently.
Word. You can only get so far with gesturing and smiles. And that's with English, which is a powerful and widespread language. th we other languages are not as useful. Buy Yeah no one would take me seriously if I could only squeeze out a few words and have to gesture or draw what I meant.
I've seen many guys here who don't or won't learn the language. It's very isolating, especially outside of large urban areas.

What?
I guess you mean these middle easterners love bazaars or something but I don't really understand.

I like the Swedes, many come to train BJJ in Brazil, they're not usually good grapplers but they learn fast. The main problem is that my instructor lives on "Brazilian time", he is always late and the Swedes get a bit angry at that, I do too but I'm used to it.

We Swedes see a mental proximity to Germany. We are hard working and value organization. Keeping time is very important to us.

I often see some Americans posters saying they know a lot of muslims. I have few muslim friends and they come from Iran and very different from the muslims I meet through my work. I would like to know what kind of community these friends come from. Are your friends newly arrived and fled war? @Trotsky , @Leagon , @nac386 .

The Muslims who have come here lately have something in common. Most are low-skilled and have had their own business in their former country. Education may seem important if their child has the capacity to become a doctor, lawyer or any other higher education. The men, (I will return to the women for they are the ones I am currently working on) will be passed on to individual meetings and in most of the cases they do not have enough qualifications to apply for many jobs. Through job-oriented help, we can give them a 6-month education that guarantees jobs in the end. But then they must be able to understand Swedish first. The profession now that we are filling with new arrivals is bus drivers and welders.

A large part of the men has disappeared from our system after the SFI (swedsih for immigrants) period and has on its own been able to get jobs within the taxi industry when the large companies are owned and operated by muslims in Malmö. Or that they had a large sum of money from their home country to start a small grocery store, internet cafe, sell vegetables in the square, run a staffing company or have a kebab restaurant. In the conversations I have got the idea that the men do not like having a boss over themselves. You want to be your own boss and therefore many have their own business and to have full control of their own money.

In recent years invsestigating programmes has been working on cheating in business operations run by foreign persons. The treasure work(the institute of taxes) have established special task forces that only concentrate on people with an foreign name, as they have shown that they have mismanaged themselves with accounting and stated false testimony.

Actually, no one has a really good answer if muslims open businesses to cheat on their own, an opportunity one cannot control when you are an employee and the tax of 33%-58% is already deducted in the payroll.

Now I want to speculate. Let's play with the idea that Ahmed, who is 14 years old, is not very good at school. He skip school and arguing and does not show respect for female teachers. Ahmed has a father who runs Kroksbäck Livs (small grovery store). Much of his spare time Ahmed works in the store and he looks rather bored when his peers are outside and driving around with illegal scooters without a helmet. Could it be that the father already knows that his son does not have the best skills for study and that he also encourages the son to take over the store eventually? Ahmed, who already sees his future out with secure supply and becomes part of the very large group of muslim teenage boys in Malmö who do not go out of compulsory school with approved grades, with the consequence that they cannot apply for upper secondary school.

We Swedes see a mental proximity to Germany. We are hard working and value organization. Keeping time is very important to us.

I often see some Americans posters saying they know a lot of muslims. I have few muslim friends and they come from Iran and very different from the muslims I meet through my work. I would like to know what kind of community these friends come from. Are your friends newly arrived and fled war? @Trotsky , @Leagon , @nac386 .

The Muslims who have come here lately have something in common. Most are low-skilled and have had their own business in their former country. Education may seem important if their child has the capacity to become a doctor, lawyer or any other higher education. The men, (I will return to the women for they are the ones I am currently working on) will be passed on to individual meetings and in most of the cases they do not have enough qualifications to apply for many jobs. Through job-oriented help, we can give them a 6-month education that guarantees jobs in the end. But then they must be able to understand Swedish first. The profession now that we are filling with new arrivals is bus drivers and welders.

A large part of the men has disappeared from our system after the SFI (swedsih for immigrants) period and has on its own been able to get jobs within the taxi industry when the large companies are owned and operated by muslims in Malmö. Or that they had a large sum of money from their home country to start a small grocery store, internet cafe, sell vegetables in the square, run a staffing company or have a kebab restaurant. In the conversations I have got the idea that the men do not like having a boss over themselves. You want to be your own boss and therefore many have their own business and to have full control of their own money.

In recent years invsestigating programmes has been working on cheating in business operations run by foreign persons. The treasure work(the institute of taxes) have established special task forces that only concentrate on people with an foreign name, as they have shown that they have mismanaged themselves with accounting and stated false testimony.

Actually, no one has a really good answer if muslims open businesses to cheat on their own, an opportunity one cannot control when you are an employee and the tax of 33%-58% is already deducted in the payroll.

Now I want to speculate. Let's play with the idea that Ahmed, who is 14 years old, is not very good at school. He skip school and arguing and does not show respect for female teachers. Ahmed has a father who runs Kroksbäck Livs (small grovery store). Much of his spare time Ahmed works in the store and he looks rather bored when his peers are outside and driving around with illegal scooters without a helmet. Could it be that the father already knows that his son does not have the best skills for study and that he also encourages the son to take over the store eventually? Ahmed, who already sees his future out with secure supply and becomes part of the very large group of muslim teenage boys in Malmö who do not go out of compulsory school with approved grades, with the consequence that they cannot apply for upper secondary school.
The thing with the Iranian Muslims in the West is that they tend to be non-religious or lackadaisical about Islam or outright hostile to it. While the Sunni Muslims , relative to the Iranians, tend to be observant and patriotic towards their religious culture. Iranian Muslims and Arab Muslims are very very different. All the issues in the West with Muslims is with Arab/Maghrebian and South Asian Muslims.

No doubt you are aware of Iranian Swedish politician Hanif Bali, who is critical of some Muslims immigrants and refugees in Sweden.

They are mostly born here in America to immigrant parents from the Middle East who came for opportunity. But I do have a Muslim ex-girlfriend who’s family left Trinidad following the military coup in the early 1990s. I also know an African American family that converted.

People paint Muslims with a broad brush on this forum, as if they are all similar. They really aren’t any more similar to each other than Christians or Jewish people from different areas of the world. When people talk about “Muslims” as a group, it’s hard to even know who they are referring to. But I think their interactions with Muslims are limited at most, and often non-existent.

My dad recently did the Ancestry test thing and found out he was 40% Swedish, so for the last couple of weeks he's been obsessed with Sweden and learning more about it. I should link him to this thread haha.

I think your humor, social and “street smart” skills are a notch above the Germans. Those people are half cyborgs, I think

Nah, Paul Joseph Watson told me about the no go zones.

As Paul's words have never been debunked and further proof of no go zones exist, that's all you should need. It's common sense.

If no go zones form due to you pumping in mass amounts of Muslim men, then no go zones formed. You don't get to create no go zones and then pretend its Russian bot alt right rhetoric. There are real people on the ground that are effected by this and although leftist scum do their best to harass, slander, intimidate and lie about these people, some of them manage to speak.

I don't understand, Swedes don't own small businesses?
But yes middle eastern people, Jews and Arabs love owning small stores and selling stuff and avoiding taxes and while that's important it's also hated because they usually do not create any value they're mostly merchants. The Chinese are the same. All they do is sell trinkets.

People don't magically change their intolerant views from their native countries when they land on a Swedish airport.
Totally agree.

This is the danger with a lot of these immigrant groups, that they will almost surely bring their tribal, racist, sectarian, patriarchal, nationalist behavior and bigotries with them and turn back the clock on progressive gains and ideals that took place in the last few decades. They are going to make thing shittier , and tolerant Scandinavians are going to be much less nice and tolerant because some of these immigrant cultures are dicks who live in a prey vs. predator mindset.

But yes middle eastern people, Jews and Arabs love owning small stores and selling stuff and avoiding taxes and while that's important it's also hated because they usually do not create any value they're mostly merchants. The Chinese are the same. All they do is sell trinkets.

Some cultures excel at being middleman . Sometimes this can be a mutually beneficial relationship with the host nation and many times not, atleast from the perspective of the native.

In South East Asia and Africa, the natives have had a contentious and sometimes violent relationship with the Chinese, Indians, Lebanese mercantile class. I can not find the article now, but some years ago I read that natives in Central America dislike how "Turk" middleman merchants are ripping them off. "Turks" being a euphemism for MiddleEastern groups and not actually referring to people from Turkey.

The common Swede if he is not really rich in a company that smuggles money to somewhere else to avoid tax, feel a duty to pay a high tax to keep our welfare state. We Swedes are not directly known to be dishonest and corrupt. We strongly disapprove of getting left tax in advance. Therefore, we have a mentality to do right for themselves, when we as a nation have been accustomed to many different bodies that check that everything is in agreement. If one comes from a country that does not have fully functioning institutions in every direction, where a job for the state is not something sought after, where "we take care of our own family" mentality is deep. Then it becomes extra difficult for a newcomer to get an honest job when you basically do not trust the state

The Swedish collective and that everyone who is able to work must contribute is something that is foreign to people with low education and used to autocracy. We live in a country where you almost cannot get a good job if you do not have a college degree. The demographic group who have come after 2015 have such low education that in practice there is no place for them here.

It is, among other things, what I wrestle with on my work.

let in hundreds of thousands of people from countries w/ A) NO secular education, B) no real education at all tbh, C) massive problems w/ treatment of women, especially regarding FGM, D) rampant pedophilia problems, E) lack of infrastructure and civility, F) no hirable skills whatsoever in the slightest......

profit?

This was easily the dumbest mistake EVER made by any Political Leadership regarding immigration I've ever heard of (EU, Germany mostly to blame, but still).

Respect to Hungary, Slovakia, Poland et al for refusing to play along

I've heard nothing but good things about Sweden from the family I have that went there for work. They say it's very clean, well organized and the people are friendly and open minded.
Yeah that's how people want Sweden to stay. Don't You?

Sweden is the perfect example to be against forced diversity aka dieversity, especially if we're talking about taking 100's of thousands of undocumented, unskilled and problematic muslims in your country and most of them are not even refugees !!!

Poland and Hungary are smart for not taking any of them and being against forced dieversity.

Last edited:
The thing with the Iranian Muslims in the West is that they tend to be non-religious or lackadaisical about Islam or outright hostile to it. While the Sunni Muslims , relative to the Iranians, tend to be observant and patriotic towards their religious culture. Iranian Muslims and Arab Muslims are very very different. All the issues in the West with Muslims is with Arab/Maghrebian and South Asian Muslims.

No doubt you are aware of Iranian Swedish politician Hanif Bali, who is critical of some Muslims immigrants and refugees in Sweden.

Well, I like that he is straightforward and in many respects not politically correct, but he has managed quite nicely with the moderates. If he could now be so kind and slim down the beard a little. lol

The Iranians do not shy away from criticizing. And that's something I didn't get an indication of with sunni muslims. At my job we have work training for those who have been away from work for a long time. They have their lockers and changing rooms. Some muslims have made a bad habit to pray in the room, which prevents other participants from coming to the cabinets. They have been told that they cannot do it there, but still they continue. It is like if you talk with kind voice and you step on your toes it doesn´t have any effect.

It made me think of the social in Malmö. We have in recent years employed guards during the reception time. Since most administrators are young newly graduated women, they never have meetings alone, always 2 and 2 and they have been equipped with a panic alarm. They may also undergo further training in how to deal with violent and loud men (yeah this is correct). We Swedes are used to dialogue and low speech, it becomes difficult for a woman to deal with a person who speaks aggressively with the whole body. In another thread, I mentioned that our handlers are rotated all the time, as many quit after a few months of too much stress and screaming in the handset during telephone hours. There is a lot we need to get used to.

Back