Social Sweden. Update: Came in Ferrari - applied for social benefits

Well according to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime(UNODC) Sweden has the highest per capita reported cases of rape in the world and one of the lowest conviction rates for such crimes. Excellent work on that score Swedes. I'm surprised more Swedish females aren't moving to places like Somalia where they would be statistically less likely to be raped. Welcoming the scum of humanity has really done wonders for your once beautiful country.

I think South Africa has a higher rate even while some estimates are as low as 1 in 10 rapes are reported in South Africa.

It's infested with Western Euros now. They say it reminds them of Europe. Crazy shit.

Before you know it, Greeks are going to be complaining about these pale brits and their bean toast.

It was on our news back in the day when they were coming from sweden.

They said country is cold and boring and people were aggressive
Finland is my favorite of the the 3.

If you knock out cities like Chicago, Baltimore, St Louis and the such from the US, then the crime rate is incredibly low. So if you were staying in a white or Asian area, it was close to Japanese level of safe. Which is why you felt safe, because you were in almost zero danger.

If you remove everything bad it´s really good. The whitest state with the lowest amount of gun homicides still has like 10x of a Scandinavian country.

By that same logic if we remove Malmö and immigrant crime from Sweden there would barely be any crime stats.

It´s not really a sound argument. But I do see it used a lot.

Well according to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime(UNODC) Sweden has the highest per capita reported cases of rape in the world and one of the lowest conviction rates for such crimes. Excellent work on that score Swedes. I'm surprised more Swedish females aren't moving to places like Somalia where they would be statistically less likely to be raped. Welcoming the scum of humanity has really done wonders for your once beautiful country.

I missed this one.

Now I allow myself to speculate. To compare a country like Sweden where we live in full freedom and can choose our own partners and also at any time make ends meet, against countries that are not known with transparency in their statistics, where the man's words are law? I'll probably take with a grain of salt.

Maybe you should ask yourself how a country like Saudi Arabia has better statistics than Sweden. Is it because in Sweden you dare to report rape? Does the statistics depict rape that happens in your own home?

What is most likely, a Swedish woman who lives in a free country or a Saudi woman who lives to serve the man? Who wants to report their own husband?

Problem is the leftists are really rich kids that grew up in neighbourhoods were they never even met anyone with a different color.. they have only ever interracted with well educated immigrants who attended the same schools as them or people visiting in business..

Excuse me, where did you get this idea from? I am a social democrat and am raised in a working class home and those I know also come from ordinary Swedish homes. I think you mean those privileged people who want to pay as little tax as possible and who vote for one of the right wing parties.

I missed this one.

Now I allow myself to speculate. To compare a country like Sweden where we live in full freedom and can choose our own partners and also at any time make ends meet, against countries that are not known with transparency in their statistics, where the man's words are law? I'll probably take with a grain of salt.

Maybe you should ask yourself how a country like Saudi Arabia has better statistics than Sweden. Is it because in Sweden you dare to report rape? Does the statistics depict rape that happens in your own home?

What is most likely, a Swedish woman who lives in a free country or a Saudi woman who lives to serve the man? Who wants to report their own husband?

Yeah Swedens rape stats at least have a * next to them.

South Africa has higher rape stats and it is estimated that it´s only between 1 in 10 to 1 in 6 rapes that are actually reported.
That´s not saying Sweden doesn´t have a problem.

Before you know it, Greeks are going to be complaining about these pale brits and their bean toast.

That is really funny considering Brits are probably some of the most hated vacation guests in Greece. Hell in some places there are Brits only hotels because no one else wants to live near those drunken hooligans.

Yeah Swedens rape stats at least have a * next to them.

South Africa has higher rape stats and it is estimated that it´s only between 1 in 10 to 1 in 6 rapes that are actually reported.
That´s not saying Sweden doesn´t have a problem.

I agree. Rape is also something that usually comes with the man as we have the same intelligence in the penis whether you are black, yellow. brown or white.

Last edited:
Finland is my favorite of the the 3.

If by 3 you mean scandinavia then i have to remind you that finland is not scandi

Scandinavia is denmark norway sweden.

Foreigners usually mix up scandinavian and nordic

For example finland is not scandi but we are nordic (scandi is more about language than location)

Eastern finns like me just hate when people think we are scandinavian lol

Why? I have grown up with finns, as we had many finns moving to north east Skåne to work at Volvo.

That is really funny considering Brits are probably some of the most hated vacation guests in Greece. Hell in some places there are Brits only hotels because no one else wants to live near those drunken hooligans.

Well, Britain is where the US gets our "Wait, so this place isn't like home?! What's the use!!!" sentiment from. (see: India, China)

Why? I have grown up with finns, as we had many finns moving to north east Skåne to work at Volvo.

Because culturally eastern finns are closer to russians while western are closer to swedes

Like in my school class out of 26 people 12 could speak russian(including myself)

Also not to.mention you guys think of us as shit.There was study on our news where finns in sweden were talking about living there and how swedes think of finns as retards and you guys thinking you are better than us.

If I get bit by a dog everyday it doesn't take long for me to start hating dogs. Maybe if the other dogs would stand by me from time to time I would be a bit milder in my judgement.

I'm from the Netherlands and our country is quickly going to the shitter aswell because of this wonderfull "diversity". It's not even necessary anymore to speak Dutch to get by in our society.

If by 3 you mean scandinavia then i have to remind you that finland is not scandi

Scandinavia is denmark norway sweden.

Foreigners usually mix up scandinavian and nordic

For example finland is not scandi but we are nordic (scandi is more about language than location)

There are different definitons of Scandinavia but yeah I know what you mean.

Are all Finns unable to take a compliment without arguing? <{1-7}>

There are different definitons of Scandinavia but yeah I know what you mean.

Are all Finns unable to take a compliment without arguing? <{1-7}>

Thats literally the official meaning.

And no we cant take compliment if it means identifying as scandinavian lmao

I just looked it up. You're right, I must've misread it a couple of days ago. Also I'm going to Sweden instead now.

8ON0bew.jpg

Back