Suspect fired shots at worshippers at Zurich Islamic centre

Fight back = killing civilians, gotcha.

Maybe your English isn't fully developed. I will try to phrase the question in extremely simple terms:

As someone who seems to support the mass migration that is rapidly turning Europe into a third-world region plagued by frequent terror attacks and rape rates rivaling subsaharan Africa:

1. Will it surprise you when the natives finally resort to physical resistance?

2. Will you consider them the "villains" or will their racial ancestry disqualify them from the same empathy granted to other native groups who faced abusive colonialism?

Rod1's insect-like response: "U must be a nazi or summit, bye"

Insect

Maybe your English isn't fully developed. I will try to phrase the question in extremely simple terms:

As someone who seems to support the mass migration that is rapidly turning Europe into a third-world region plagued by frequent terror attacks and rape rates rivaling subsaharan Africa:

1. Will it surprise you when the natives finally resort to physical resistance?

2. Will you consider them the "villains" or will their racial ancestry disqualify them from the same empathy granted to other native groups who faced abusive colonialism?

Rod1's insect-like response: "U must be a nazi or summit, bye"

Insect

1.- No, i wont be surprised.

2.- Yes, i would consider shitbags killing unarmed men, women and children to be villains.

1.- No, i wont be surprised.

2.- Yes, i would consider shitbags killing unarmed men, women and children to be villains.

Then why do you continue to rail against border controls? Are you one of those shitbags?

Back