Suspect fired shots at worshippers at Zurich Islamic centre

Half the people here are glad it happened. I wouldn't be shocked if the shooter was a member of this forum. That's what this place has become.
Yeah, all these right wing white males and their acts of violence here lately. Driving trucks through Christmas markets.

And you know what, it's probably a good thing that it's happening. It is acting as a catalyst for something that's inevitable. Better to go ahead and get it over with than ignore it before the problem gets so big we can't deal with it.

Half the people here are glad it happened. I wouldn't be shocked if the shooter was a member of this forum. That's what this place has become.

That's a pretty fucked up thing to say if you meant it. Why would you countiue to post in such a place?

Oh I'm sorry. Did we offend you pedophile worshippers? We won't judge you no more since you are clearly from a different culture. These damn white males from oppressive Western patriarchy need to give Muzzies their safe space to rape, pillage and attack in European cities. Why do you still flock to Europe in millions when your Islamic dreamland is so rosy?

cadUq38.gif

In your opinion, what is the solution to the Islamist colonization in Europe? Government/law enforcement is doing very little and is in fact aggressively facilitating the mass importation of more 20-something male criminals posing as "refugees".

If the two options are armed resistance and merely surrendering to a life of political subservience and third-world living conditions, which do you favor? Your ideology erased the possibility of peace. It's a very binary decision between two inevitable outcomes now. Winners and losers.

A breaking point, a point of mandatory retaliation is what you consciously desired. Preventive measures were "fascist".

Last edited:
The reason you think this...

tumblr_o1w4jiLiZu1qzpn6vo4_500.gif

You guys are hilarious. How many times in this forum have people called for shooting up muslims in europe? Countless. Is normal.

I noticed no one said that this was a tragedy, or a heinous act.

If what I posted doesn't apply to you then don't respond.

You guys are hilarious. How many times in this forum have people called for shooting up muslims in europe? Countless. Is normal.

I noticed no one said that this was a tragedy, or a heinous act.

If what I posted doesn't apply to you then don't respond.
If there is countless examples, then surely you will be able to provide some for us.

Especially since you spend your days trawling the board looking for even the slightest whiff of Islamophobia

Back