Suspect fired shots at worshippers at Zurich Islamic centre

You are partially right.

First off, there is no justification for us thinking one in six people in the country is a Muslim when the reality is it is 1 in 100.

Secondly, much like the Sherdog War Room, the alt-right far-right just love to bring to the forefront every crime a muslim refugee commits as newsworthy. It is the flip side of the coin of every case of police brutality being plastered all over the news. This will automatically over inflate people's perceptions dramatically.

By the way, I could imagine a Muslim equivalent site during the second Iraq war where every day every time somebody died in Iraq or wherever from bombs or drones... thread title: People of freedom drop bombs while looking for imaginary WMDS

Response one: "God told the President to do it"

Response two: "We hate them for their freedom"

Response three: "Need to take the oil"

Response four: "Those not partaking are old europe"

Repeat this over 100 times daily lol.......
Most people know very little about demographics, those kinds of statistics just aren't things that the average person pays any attention to. You called out the US and Canada specifically in your other post, but I think it makes much more sense for people in countries that large to be more ignorant of the the actual demographics, as often times they've only seen small fractions of their country. What I don't understand is people in countries the size of a US state having no idea idea who lives there and who doesn't. Or why some Asian countries and Poland think they have any sort of Muslim population whatsoever.

They would be right then, as the people are when discussing immigrant-crimes in the West. These are all crimes that did not need to take place, if alternative policies had been followed. Every crime is a reminder of the failed policy of our governing officials.

However, I do not think that it is the far-right which is inflating people's perceptions, because the truth is that they do not reach very far. It is one thing to post articles on the War Room, to perhaps a hundred viewers, and to post an article on CNN, for millions to see. We have to be honest when looking at the actual source of people's misconceptions, and it's not the "alt-right".

Absolutely every crime is a reminder of hte failed policy of governing officials that thought it was a good idea to invade Iraq in a geopolitical power grab, and have a proxy war in Syria, and eliminate Quaddafi that blew the gate of Africa open. Resulting in a mass exodus of refugees, largely escaping an extremely brutal war.

But of course it's not framed that way. It goes against the commentary of the West's shit not smelling and Muslims being the only problem in the issue.

Most people know very little about demographics, those kinds of statistics just aren't things that the average person pays any attention to. You called out the US and Canada specifically in your other post, but I think it makes much more sense for people in countries that large to be more ignorant of the the actual demographics, as often times they've only seen small fractions of their country. What I don't understand is people in countries the size of a US state having no idea idea who lives there and who doesn't. Or why some Asian countries and Poland think they have any sort of Muslim population whatsoever.

I call out Canada and the U.S. given how extreme the multiplier is. I mean, the U.S. overestimates the Muslim population by 17 fucking times.

The "average" person thinks 1 in 6 Americans is a Muslim, when the answer is 1 in 100. That is beyond retarded. I can understand over-estimating something, but to that extent requires a special kind of ignorance and goes to show you how distorted one's views can get.

But I guess since Obama is a Muslim too it's easy for everyone to be a Muslim here.

<{outtahere}>

Absolutely every crime is a reminder of hte failed policy of governing officials that thought it was a good idea to invade Iraq in a geopolitical power grab, and have a proxy war in Syria, and eliminate Quaddafi that blew the gate of Africa open. Resulting in a mass exodus of refugees, largely escaping an extremely brutal war.

But of course it's not framed that way. It goes against the commentary of the West's shit not smelling and Muslims being the only problem in the issue.

Except that most of the "refugees" in Europe are not even Syrian. A whopping 400 refugees (among tens of thousands) of those who came to Finland were from Syria, and even then there were probably people who lied about their origin. A carefully engineered phenomenon of economic migration, is a thing.

I agree that good old 'murica is to blame for a lot of this, which is all the more reason for people to adopt anti-interventionist and anti-globalist stances over there in the U.S, something that the so-called "alt-right" seem to be doing.

Except that most of the "refugees" in Europe are not even Syrian. A whopping 400 refugees (among tens of thousands) of those who came to Finland were from Syria, and even then there were probably people who lied about their origin. A carefully engineered phenomenon of economic migration, is a thing.

I agree that good old 'murica is to blame for a lot of this, which is all the more reason for people to adopt anti-interventionist and anti-globalist stances over there in the U.S, something that the so-called "alt-right" seem to be doing.

Does that hold true for Germany re: origin of refugees? I am skeptical but am happy to be proven wrong.

I would think Germany is littered from Syria, Iraq, and lot of south Europe from being boating across the mediterranean.

I call out Canada and the U.S. given how extreme the multiplier is. I mean, the U.S. overestimates the Muslim population by 17 fucking times.

The "average" person thinks 1 in 6 Americans is a Muslim, when the answer is 1 in 100. That is beyond retarded. I can understand over-estimating something, but to that extent requires a special kind of ignorance and goes to show you how distorted one's views can get.

But I guess since Obama is a Muslim too it's easy for everyone to be a Muslim here.

<{outtahere}>
The multiplier is far greater in Japan, South Korea and Poland, where there are virtually no Muslims at all. That is far more bizarre to me than people in two of the largest and most diverse countries in the world being ignorant of other portions of their country.

Half the people here are glad it happened. I wouldn't be shocked if the shooter was a member of this forum. That's what this place has become.
Wich makes you a suspect since you have no job and plenty of time on your hands. With that said you could be a isis member...

The multiplier is far greater in Japan, South Korea and Poland, where there are virtually no Muslims at all. That is far more bizarre to me than people in two of the largest and most diverse countries in the world being ignorant of other portions of their country.

I noticed that too. But they were also the smallest in absolute terms. North America seemed to be right in the sweet spot for perfect mix of stupidity.

Does that hold true for Germany re: origin of refugees? I am skeptical but am happy to be proven wrong.

I would think Germany is littered from Syria, Iraq, and lot of south Europe from being boating across the mediterranean.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrians_in_Germany

The estimations vary between 200,000 to 400,000.

Even the highest estimations do not account for anywhere near the 1+ million refugees that were taken in by Germany.

In other countries, like Finland, almost no Syrian refugees came in because there wasn't any established Syrian minority within the country. Most of the refugees are from Afghanistan, Somalia and Iraq, over here.

I would love to know how many muslims live in Poland tbh as they are convinced they are being taken over by muslims

Glad no one was hurt.

Whomever did it is a ass and I hope they lock them up for a very long time.

Here's a very interesting article on the Islamic colonization of Europe.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmc...r-muslim-population-infographic/#1981b5362180

And lol at USA and Canada - how fucking retarded is the average person. I expect that kind of ignorance from a third world country. Props to Brazil lol.

20161214_Muslim_Population.jpg
How stupid people are...We'd be seriously fucked if these numbers were accurate

The reason why this happens is because Muslims are over-represented in city-centers, especially the largest cities. So the people who live in those cities get the false idea that the overall Muslim population is higher than it is, because around them a 15-20% Muslim population is reality. If you ask the rural folk, they've never even seen a Muslim in their lives, but even then they might be fooled into believing that there are many of them due to reporting by the media, and their over-representation when it comes to newsworthy incidents.

The actual violence will hardly even occur until these countries reach a 15-20+ % minority population. At that stage, the full-scale conflict between majority/minority cultures becomes inevitable. Why we are seeing this in major cities, specifically (and never in the more rural areas), is because the cultural struggle is already present as a result of the 15-20+% Muslim populations there. In areas where Muslim population have gained the majority (such as Malmö in Sweden, for example), there is less and less room for non-Muslims to inhabit, while the violence and crime is frequent enough to have become a daily feature for any of the citizens living in the area.

One culture strives for dominance against the other, and is atleast temporarily more unified in their cause, in the face of a divided "majority" of natives, who struggle to come to agreement about anything. That's why, despite smaller (yet ever growing) numbers, they represent a threat to the majority population. One can easily see the trajectory for the next century or so, if the same sorts of policies towards immigration and multi-culturalism continue.
I don't understand this...

Is this the same thing as "Basic Whitey" strolling around in Chinatown and going

"OMG YELLOW INVASION!!!", cuz the amount of asianess decreases as you move out from the radius.

Actually you can see this quite well in manhattan Korea town, you can't miss it, it's right at the Empire State. you travel down 5th and 6th ave and it's all koreans everywhere!, you hit 7th ave and it's back to the racial diversity of avg NY.

I don't understand this...

Is this the same thing as "Basic Whitey" strolling around in Chinatown and going

"OMG YELLOW INVASION!!!", cuz the amount of asianess decreases as you move out from the radius.

Actually you can see this quite well in manhattan Korea town, you can't miss it, it's right at the Empire State. you travel down 5th and 6th ave and it's all koreans everywhere!, you hit 7th ave and it's back to the racial diversity of avg NY.

Basic whitey who lives next to Chinatown probably thinks that there are a lot more Asians in the country than there actually are, yes.

Mainstream media when they find out that it wasn't a white nationalist:

c11d398.gif

Mainstream media when they find out that it wasn't a white nationalist:

c11d398.gif

When they found the shooter and didn't release information right away, it was already clear that he wasn't white.

I bet the cuck journalists had their shitty articles written already, too bad for them.

Back