Survivor: Caramoan - Fans vs Favorites Discussion Thread

wow, nice catch, that looks a lot like him and he's from NY.

sucks for francesca, but i'm glad she was the one that went out and not andrea.

100% sure, eventhough I can't find any concrete link. The name matches, the size matches, both marines, and the scar on the left eye is the same. The teeth are different, but that can be fixed.

They brought in francesua for drama, they should have brought in a nypd guy for some real drama. This aint a battlezone toughguy, this is an immunity challenge. These puzzle pieces aren't armed.

Really good first episode. Some of them may not be very popular but most of the returning players were interesting, or at the very least, not boring. Even Corrine, who I don't really recall, was interesting.

Lol at Francesca being voted out first again. Now eat that rock.

I'm in love with Brenda all over again.

The Fans also had some juicy happenings back at their camp. I was yelling at the TV when they showed the four "cool kids" hanging out together on the beach. That's a sure-fire way to put a target on your back. Hope they tried to recruit two more to their alliance and just wasn't shown due to editing.

Probst made a goof during the challenge when he called them "Heroes" instead of "Favorites."

Lol at Cochran being told to guard that woman during the challenge.

Probst made a goof during the challenge when he called them "Heroes" instead of "Favorites."

I caught that also and thought wth.

Great first episode.

I didn't know why Francesca was a favourite anyway? Massive lols in getting voted out first again. I am bit annoyed that Brandon and Brenda sided with her as I was hoping they would get far

I didn't know why Francesca was a favourite anyway?

Yeah. As nhbbear said, she was most likely brought in to cause some drama because of her tumultuous relationship with Phillip.

Dammit, why is Phillip still wearing that horrendous pinky tighty whities.

Yeah. As nhbbear said, she was most likely brought in to cause some drama because of her tumultuous relationship with Phillip.

Dammit, why is Phillip still wearing that horrendous pinky tighty whities.

Because they induced drama. Just wait until the producers tell him to wash his undies in the rice.

Solid first episode. I found Cochran annoying the first time around but he was pretty entertaining this week. He does seem to have a bit more swagger this season, his whole dorky "woe is me" persona last time was pretty annoying.

Phillip is still awesome and Brandon Hantz is still crazy.

The cool kids alliance on the Fans side is sure to be voted out ASAP. Bunch of idiots for thinking they are going to rule with a minority alliance, good job lol.

Shamar still being an asshole. I dislike the four self proclaimed cool kids, but I definitely do not like shamar because of the Ows protest video. It's not because of my Leo bias, either. I am surprised that issue has not come up on the show, but suspect it will in the reunion show. His behavior on the show proves that he is not as altruistic and noble as he pretended to be.

Also, Brandon is unstable and has issues with women, just like his last season.

I'm in love with Brenda all over again.

she's hot as hell, but she's getting no airtime yet. more brenda, plzkthx.

survivor261.gif

and yeah, brandon is crazy. hope he's next to go on the favorites.

survivor261.gif

Won't be long before Brandon tries to get rid of her. :icon_evil

Brandon and her are in the same alliance. He won't target her imo.

He is getting a bit annoying however

Brenda is ugly as hell, IMO. Corinne is smoking. Did you see her at the immunity challenge? Schwing!

Not sure what I think of Shamar. My instinct is to hate him. he does seem lazy but I don't know what it's like to be that fat. I doubt he was that fat in the marines, and maybe he feels out of place being the only black guy on the tribe. If next weeks tease is true maybe he's just a fucking jerk. You never know how they portray people.

P.s. what's up with chick o.n the fans that has that sun burned face? Have they EVER interviewed her? I can't even remember her name.

P.s. what's up with chick o.n the fans that has that sun burned face? Have they EVER interviewed her? I can't even remember her name.

I think her name is Julie? I thought it was just a crap load of freckles but we haven't gotten an interview with her as yet.

When is she about to get voted out - she will get more air time imo

Brandon and her are in the same alliance. He won't target her imo.

He is getting a bit annoying however

alliances are meaningless to brandon when attractive women are around to freak out over.

brandon is unstable. That guy might end up in prison some day

survivor261.gif

Once again, you da man, GFY. Hopefully you can also get that shot of her when she comes back to the beach during that challenge.

It's a shame Brenda didn't end up on the majority alliance. If the Favorites keep on losing, she's probably the second one to go after Brandon.

Back