Survivor: Caramoan - Fans vs Favorites Discussion Thread

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
SURVIVOR: CARAMOAN - FANS VS. FAVORITES Cast Revealed

CBS has announced the cast for Survivor: Caramoan - Fans vs. Favorites. Twenty castaways will compete on the 26th season of the reality series, which kicks off with a two-hour premiere Wednesday, Feb. 13 at 8 p.m.

"Favorites" like Brandon Hantz (South Pacific), Brenda Lowe (Nicaragua), John Cochran (South Pacific) and Malcolm Freberg, who placed fourth on season 25, are among the 10 returning players competing in the spring edition. It's notable that all of the returning players are from relatively recent seasons and were not among the cast in the first 15 Survivor installments.

Here's how it's going to work: The Favorites will make up the Bikal Tribe, while 10 "ultimate fans" will make up the Gota Tribe. While the Favorites may have an edge with their prior knowledge of the game, they may be bigger targets than the Fans, whose extensive knowledge of the game may be an advantage.

This is the second time Survivor has done a Fans vs. Favorites season. In Micronesia (season 16), veteran Parvati Shallow was crowned sole survivor. (Shallow recaps Survivor for THR.) Erik Reichenbach, who was eliminated after giving up his immunity necklace in that season, will be a Favorite.

'Survivor: Caramoan - Fans vs. Favorites' Cast Revealed

The Favorites
The-Favorites_gallery_primary.jpg

The Fans
The-Fans_gallery_primary.jpg

Favorites--Andrea-Boehlke_gallery_primary.jpg

Andrea Boehlke
New York
Entertainment Host and Writer
Survivor: Redemption Island

Favorites--Brandon-Hantz_gallery_primary.jpg

Brandon Hantz
Katy, Texas
Chemical Disposal
Survivor: South Pacific

Favorites--Brenda-Lowe_gallery_primary.jpg

Brenda Lowe
Miami, Fla.
Paddleboard Co. Owner
Survivor: Nicaragua

Favorites--Corinne-Kaplan_gallery_primary.jpg

Corinne Kaplan
Los Angeles
Clinical Consultant
Survivor: Gabon

Favorites--Dawn-Meehan_gallery_primary.jpg

Dawn Meehan
South Jordan, Utah
English Professor

Favorites--Erik-Reichenbach_gallery_primary.jpg

Erik Reichenbach
Santa Clarita, Calif.
Comic Book Artist
Survivor: Micronesia – Fans vs. Favorites

Favorites--Francesca-Hogi_gallery_primary.jpg

Francesca Hogi
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Attorney

Favorites--John-Cochran_gallery_primary.jpg

John Cochran
Washington D.C.
Law Student

Favorites--Phillip-Sheppard_gallery_primary.jpg

Phillip Sheppard
Santa Monica, Calif.
Software Sales

Favorites--Malcolm-Freberg_gallery_primary.jpg

Malcolm Freberg
Hermosa Beach, Calif.
Bartender
Survivor: Philippines

Fans--Laura-Alexander_gallery_primary.jpg

Laura Alexander
Washington, D.C.
Administrative Officer

Fans--Sherri-Biethman_gallery_primary.jpg

Sherri Biethman
Boise, Idaho
Fast Food Franchisee

Fans--Matt-Bischoff_gallery_primary.jpg

Matt Bischoff
Cincinnati, Ohio
BMX Bike Sales

Fans--Hope-Driskill_gallery_primary.jpg

Hope Driskill
Jefferson City, Mo.
Pre-Law Student

Fans--Edward-Eddie-Fox_gallery_primary.jpg

Edward “Eddie” Fox
East Brunswick, N.J.
Fireman/EMT

Fans--Julia-Landauer_gallery_primary.jpg

Julia Landauer
Stanford, Calif.
Racecar Driver

Fans--Alexandra-Allie-Pohevitz_gallery_primary.jpg

Alexandra “Allie” Pohevitz
Oceanside, N.Y.
Bartender

Fans--Michael-Snow_gallery_primary.jpg

Michael Snow
New York
Event Planner

Fans--Shamar-Thomas_gallery_primary.jpg

Shamar Thomas
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Iraq War Veteran

Fans--Reynold-Toepfer_gallery_primary.jpg

Reynold Toepfer
San Francisco
Real Estate Sales

Looking forward to Phillip and Hantz's antics, though I think both will now be more self-conscious and tamer.

Glad Brenda is back. I've always found her very hot. Hope Driskill seems to be the hottie in the Fans group.

Rooting for Malcolm as of this moment among all of them.

I thought Phil Sheppard was a Federal Agent? Wonder why it says software sales. Maybe they got tired of him saying "im a federal agent" on the show every 3 minutes. Isnt Malcolm the guy who was just on last season and almost won? Why would they have him on again? They should have that gay guy Colton back on. He was dominating everyone.

I thought Phil Sheppard was a Federal Agent? Wonder why it says software sales. Maybe they got tired of him saying "im a federal agent" on the show every 3 minutes.
Now we'll have to suffer Philip saying "I'm a software salesman" every 3 minutes.

They should have that gay guy Colton back on. He was dominating everyone.
Yeah, hated Colton's gut but he makes the show interesting to say the least. Maybe they're reserving him for Heroes vs. Villains or All-Stars editions.

Weird. Why would they hold this Survivor on the same place as last time? Survivor: Philippines was also filmed there (Caramoan group of islands). Also, the tribes are named after one of the islands (Gota was the first island used for a Survivor setting).

i'm on brenda's seasons right now, so i gotta blast through the last 5 seasons pretty soon to find out what the rest of these jabronis are about.

corinne was such a nobody. i don't get how she could be considered anything other than a forgettable bitch. and erik is like, the worst castaway of all time.

Weird. Why would they hold this Survivor on the same place as last time? Survivor: Philippines was also filmed there (Caramoan group of islands). Also, the tribes are named after one of the islands (Gota was the first island used for a Survivor setting).

they do that from time to time. i'm pretty sure all stars was filmed in the same place as Pearl Islands.

It looks like that big black Iraq war vet has a tattoo that says "Hero" on it. I hope he's an obnoxious dickhead who talks about Iraq constantly

Wouldn't the "favorites" part of the title lead you to believe the tribe would be composed of people that were liked or interesting?

Another season ruined by bringing back old players.

meh, i don't think that matters. Fans Vs Favorites 1 is a top 3 season, if not THE best.

last season was pretty awesome for a while - basically until Penner was voted out - and this past season of Big Brother (which had only 4 returning players) was one of the best for that show.

the season where just Stephenie and Bobby Jon came back was good as well.

looking at this cast, though, and comparing it to the first FvsF, these jabronis aren't on the level of Yao-Man, Cirie, Parvati, Johnny Fairplay, or Amanda. That's probably a good thing when it comes to the fans just being used and abused by them.

Back