Suprised we haven't seen an attack on black Friday

TardStrong

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I never go out shopping black Friday but i see the videos. Seems like a lot of people in a small amount of space. Is there extra security out there tonight and tomorrow morning? I hope there is extra security measures in place to keep people safe. Just seems like it would be a target for a mass shooting or attack

Terrorists gotta save money too bro

I never go out shopping black Friday but i see the videos. Seems like a lot of people in a small amount of space. Is there extra security out there tonight and tomorrow morning? I hope there is extra security measures in place to keep people safe. Just seems like it would be a target for a mass shooting or attack

I’d say it’s because the active shooters choice of target is/are carefully selected. Churches, hospitals, schools, bars, dark movie theaters, and basically places where CCW is/are prohibited. I doubt any active shooter would choose a Wal-Mart or Costco out here in The Western US on Black Friday as a target. Lots of people packing.

Last edited:
They'd end up getting stomped out by fat black chicks trying to get $300 60" TV's.

I’d say it’s because the active shooters choice of target is/are carefully selected. Churches, hospitals, schools, bars, dark movie theaters, and basically places where CCW is/are prohibited. I doubt any active shooter would choose a Wal-Mart or Costco out here in The Western US on Black Friday as a target. Lots of people packing.
I’m proud to say I pack heat in church.

Black market is not exempt from black friday. Suicide vests going at killer prices. Hot offers like this would melt steel beams

Wtf man don't give any ideas, you know we had terrorists among us. (Fuck them btw). Delete this thread, lets pretend this never happened

There's all sorts of vulnerable occasions like Black Friday.

Seems to point to the killers having more of a connection to the places they attack.

I've been thinking the same thing for a few years now. Seems like an obvious target.

Mentally ill criminals respect major dates like Black Friday. Remember when all those crimes happened before the midterm elections and were deemed "false-flags" because why would those happen then?!

those packed lines are perfect for a sniper. Unimpeded sight lines from the edge of vast parking lots too. Plenty of time to rack up body counts before people even realized what was happening in all the commotion. I'm wondering why it hasnt happened yet but it's just a matter of time.

I think the issue is that very few mass shooters have the skills necessary to pull it off. Guys like the Vegas shooter are an exception.

those packed lines are perfect for a sniper. Unimpeded sight lines from the edge of vast parking lots too. Plenty of time to rack up body counts before people even realized what was happening in all the commotion. I'm wondering why it hasnt happened yet but it's just a matter of time.

I think the issue is that very few mass shooters have the skills necessary to pull it off. Guys like the Vegas shooter are an exception.

I responded but I don’t want to give tactical advice to any hopeful terrorists. I’ll pm you.

I responded but I don’t want to give tactical advice to any hopeful terrorists. I’ll pm you.
I meant he was an exception due to the carefully planned logistics of the operation. At that point anyone can rack up a huge body count but it's all in the planning.

Back