Suprised we haven't seen an attack on black Friday

I dunno man .... dat oil dollars go a long way.

They've probably gotta hand in receipts to the Saudi's so they know the money's going towards guns and explosives and rentals etc .. spending jihad money on TV's is haram

Many departments up staff and have details working the shopping centers as a deterrent.

I never go out shopping black Friday but i see the videos. Seems like a lot of people in a small amount of space. Is there extra security out there tonight and tomorrow morning? I hope there is extra security measures in place to keep people safe. Just seems like it would be a target for a mass shooting or attack
With that kind of info scouting, I'd say by law enforcement criteria
tenor.gif

The rednecks, racists and Incels are using today to load up on guns, ammo, and explosives for cheap.

They're standing in line so they can be out doing that domestic terrorist thing today.

Even nut job, psychos have enough brains to save a few dolla bills.

I’d say it’s because the active shooters choice of target is/are carefully selected. Churches, hospitals, schools, bars, dark movie theaters, and basically places where CCW is/are prohibited. I doubt any active shooter would choose a Wal-Mart or Costco out here in The Western US on Black Friday as a target. Lots of people packing.
the movie sicario day of the soldado had a similar thing happene were a terrorist blew up in a best buy

The Walmart near me in Valley Stream, Long Island back in 2009 had an employee trampled to death when shoppers broke through the front door causing a good amount of those to fall on the floor. 34-year-old employee Jdimytai Damour was dead and four shoppers, including a woman eight months pregnant, were injured. Officers who arrived to perform CPR on the trampled worker were stepped on by wild-eyed shoppers streaming inside, a cop at the scene said. I hope all those pieces of shit who kept stepping on and over the police who were giving the worker CPR live with the fact they caused the death of an employee. Why the store wasn't shut down after this happened is beyond me. Fucking profits are more important than the life of a human being

Back