Suprised we haven't seen an attack on black Friday

Don't put this evil out onto the world.

Christ bro....you just had to say it.

its an unspoken rule you dont bring things like this up. now its probably going to happen thanks to the bad juju you just put on the world.

Where I live, there is a yearly event that is a REALLY big deal. Like the biggest event that ever happens in this area. Its ourdoors and there are literally thousands of people, practically shoulder to shoulder. No where to run.

My friends always ask me why I never go. I think its pretty obvious

Not to mention people are extremely stressed and tend to get depressed during the holiday and cold weather season.

They also don't false flag around a big money maker like black Friday or the Superbowl

What's the point, they probably see Black Friday chaos and shrug their shoulders when they see people destroying one another over some Chinese made tv and realize people are doing their jobs for them.

I thought this thread was about the war on high prices

The stampede of angry thrifty fat people would crush them.

I do all my black Friday shopping if any in the ghetto to avoid shit like that ironically enough.

Do some of you retards honestly think they don't know this already? Hope you are joking telling OP to stop giving them ideas.

Black friday? Sounds kinda racist.

Do some of you retards honestly think they don't know this already? Hope you are joking telling OP to stop giving them ideas.

Apart from that, I come up with more vicious terrorist scenarios when I'm bored at work. There are a huge number of soft targets out there. The reason we don't see more attacks with three or even four figure death tolls is, A)there aren't that many terrorists and B)most of the ones who do try to carry out an attack are too stupid and poorly equipped to do much damage.

Im pretty sure the Empire doesnt want to disturb people while they spend ..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back